Tuesday, February 13, 2007

5 Weeks!!

Cali ended up working late tonight and called me on his way home, while I was lying on the couch napping. I love being cuddled up under the covers and talking to him, I can't explain why, it's just somehow more intimate. I know that must sound crazy, but it's true.

He reminded me that it was a week ago today that we were first together. Since getting home, every time we talk we manage to reminisce about our time together and the specific things that trigger memories for us. We were discussing phone sex and the fact that we missed out on our traditional Tuesday opportunity this week. He commented that he wondered if it would somehow be weird now that we've been together. But I told him that for me I think it'll be a little more intense because we have real life experiences, feelings, and memories to draw from. I can't wait to test out my theory. ::grin::

Well it looks like 5 weeks from right now we'll be together again. I.CANNOT.WAIT! We've got a couple options that will work if he can't swing all the time off work. When I suggested the additional options he seemed thrilled and really felt that we can make this work. YAY!! I feel like a recently engaged bride to be planning her wedding. I'm a woman possessed researching flights and options for us to be together. Sometimes I feel like it's the only thing holding my sanity intact....and there's not much sanity remaining!!!

Well that is about it today. Good day for Drama, other than this freakin' snow we got dumped on.

I'm heading to bed. Night all!

No comments: