I *love* this song
This is one of those songs that has such great memories attached to it simply because of the time of my life when I heard it and who I was with. ::sigh::
So much drama swirling around in my head...I needed a place to let it loose. Welcome to my blog. If you are offended or turned off by something you read...please find another blog. This is *my* place to process everything floating around in my head.
This is one of those songs that has such great memories attached to it simply because of the time of my life when I heard it and who I was with. ::sigh::
2 comments:
omg...I don't think I have ever hear this song before! lol I must have just crawled out from under my rock or something!!
I love how songs do that..."Make It With You" bye Bread does that for me :) Or DID anyway ;)
I gave you an award girl.....come on by and check it out :)
Post a Comment