Flights....bleh
Why are airline flights so darned expensive?? Bleh. Cali has been pretty sick and super busy at work and we were talking about his upcoming trip to come see me. ::insert ridiculously goofy happy dance:: He hasn't had a chance to start checking on flights and I asked if he wanted me to check it out. So I was doing some checking and it's like ridiculously high to fly from Cali to here. It's not like I live in the summer vacation mecca or anything. Why?? I can fly back out to Cali for about half the price of his flight here. I know that he doesn't really care and he'll end up paying it but I just can't justify it...other than it means I get to see him. Hehehe I would offer to fly back out to California except I am BEYOND excited to finally have him here so that I can show him around *my* neighborhood and show him some of the fun things to do here.
I haven't discussed the rates with him yet, I just started looking. Hopefully they'll have some flight deals come up within the next couple of weeks. Our scheduled time together is exactly FOUR weeks from today so we have a little bit of time. ::fingers crossed:: I can't wait to see him and touch him and hold him and kiss him and listen to him talk and just drink in his very existence and be in the same room with him. ::swoon:: Ok I think I need a cool shower...hehe It's been entirely too long since we saw each other and while I've done better with being apart, there are things that trigger memories and feelings and it washes over me at times. I'm better at holding those feelings at bay but it's difficult. In some ways I dread being with him again because I know the pain when we separate will be so much more difficult than it's been before. I know the time together will be oh so worth it and I'm not about to give that up to avoid the pain of being away from him again. He IS worth it.
I haven't discussed the rates with him yet, I just started looking. Hopefully they'll have some flight deals come up within the next couple of weeks. Our scheduled time together is exactly FOUR weeks from today so we have a little bit of time. ::fingers crossed:: I can't wait to see him and touch him and hold him and kiss him and listen to him talk and just drink in his very existence and be in the same room with him. ::swoon:: Ok I think I need a cool shower...hehe It's been entirely too long since we saw each other and while I've done better with being apart, there are things that trigger memories and feelings and it washes over me at times. I'm better at holding those feelings at bay but it's difficult. In some ways I dread being with him again because I know the pain when we separate will be so much more difficult than it's been before. I know the time together will be oh so worth it and I'm not about to give that up to avoid the pain of being away from him again. He IS worth it.


No comments:
Post a Comment