Saturday, September 29, 2007

Whiny, Bitchy, Bratty Rant Ahead - Proceed With Caution

So I'm going about my business today getting errands and such taken care of. I go to my weight loss meeting to find out that I lost 3.6 lbs. GO ME!! So I text JM to let him know and he sends me a congratulation text. All is good.

He calls me about an hour ago to tell me that he messed up his back at a family gathering and is heading home to ice it and take some pain killers. He thinks he's going to have to cancel tonight. ::sigh:: I was so looking forward to seeing him and just spending the night together. I know he's hurting and I wish I could do something to help, I know how horrendous back pain can be...but I want to stomp my foot and pout too. I was looking forward to our romantic dinner, having a great time going out, being with him and now it looks like I'll be hanging out at home watching tv and trying to figure out what to make myself for dinner. So much for the romantic dinner. Bleh. I know that must sound incredibly selfish and spoiled brat-like and that's why I warned you with the title. I KNOW that he didn't choose this and I know he's hurting and I wish I could do something to take it away but I'm also incredibly disappointed. I was really looking forward to seeing him. I just love how I feel when we're together. Just a huge letdown I guess. At this point I can only hope that he'll start to feel better and possibly be up to doing something later. I wish I lived closer so that I could at least bring dinner or something. I feel helpless and let down at the same time. I know I'm horrible.

No comments: