Long week....Cute Boy Update
Work is kicking my a$$, literally. My boss is making life miserable and crazy. I was mildly relieved to find out today that it's not just my life that he's making miserable...much of the production staff is ready to string him up. I hope my ops. mgr's position is filled SOON. I don't know how much more of this I can take before I explode.
Planning to see the cute boy tomorrow. It's been almost a week since we saw each other but we also talked/texted every day which was extremely nice. He told me that he can't wait to see me tomorrow. I'm feeling like a giddy school girl but I'm also terrified to let him in...I keep waiting for him to stop calling or to disappear. So far he doesn't seem to be going anywhere, only time will tell.
While I was on the phone with cute boy tonight, I received a text message from JM. He was sharing some happy news, which two weeks ago I would have wanted to celebrate with him, because it's truly something he's been wanting so badly and it's finally taken care of, but now while I am happy for him...I have no intention of partaking in any celebration with him. He blew his chance, if what transpired between us TWO weeks ago was enough for him to cut all contact with me, despite the fact that I've given him numerous chances over and over again - I don't want or need that in my life. I want a man who can work through things WITH me and not walk away from me, a man who is willing to allow forgiveness and acceptance and realizes I AM HUMAN...I make mistakes. I'll never be perfect but I can correct mistakes and try to do my best to make it better...if given the chance.
So I'm moving forward. I'll admit a small part of my heart skipped a beat thinking that maybe just maybe we'd be able to work things out. Then the other larger part of my heart kicked in and reminded me of how many times he's hurt me, how many times he's walked away without an explanation....I can't allow that.
Planning to see the cute boy tomorrow. It's been almost a week since we saw each other but we also talked/texted every day which was extremely nice. He told me that he can't wait to see me tomorrow. I'm feeling like a giddy school girl but I'm also terrified to let him in...I keep waiting for him to stop calling or to disappear. So far he doesn't seem to be going anywhere, only time will tell.
While I was on the phone with cute boy tonight, I received a text message from JM. He was sharing some happy news, which two weeks ago I would have wanted to celebrate with him, because it's truly something he's been wanting so badly and it's finally taken care of, but now while I am happy for him...I have no intention of partaking in any celebration with him. He blew his chance, if what transpired between us TWO weeks ago was enough for him to cut all contact with me, despite the fact that I've given him numerous chances over and over again - I don't want or need that in my life. I want a man who can work through things WITH me and not walk away from me, a man who is willing to allow forgiveness and acceptance and realizes I AM HUMAN...I make mistakes. I'll never be perfect but I can correct mistakes and try to do my best to make it better...if given the chance.
So I'm moving forward. I'll admit a small part of my heart skipped a beat thinking that maybe just maybe we'd be able to work things out. Then the other larger part of my heart kicked in and reminded me of how many times he's hurt me, how many times he's walked away without an explanation....I can't allow that.


No comments:
Post a Comment