Moving on and cute boys....
Great weekend...not a lot of time to write now.
Progressive dinner with friends last night, I don't recall the last time I laughed (and subsequently cried) so much. We had such a great time.
Today - lunch with a cute boy. Had lunch, flirted and talked, took a walk (for over an hour) and talked. The afternoon ended with one of THE.BEST kisses in a VERY long time. Whew...he asked when he can see me again, I was ready to see him right then. Heehee We're planning to see each other next weekend.
Hope you all had a great weekend. I know I did. =)
Progressive dinner with friends last night, I don't recall the last time I laughed (and subsequently cried) so much. We had such a great time.
Today - lunch with a cute boy. Had lunch, flirted and talked, took a walk (for over an hour) and talked. The afternoon ended with one of THE.BEST kisses in a VERY long time. Whew...he asked when he can see me again, I was ready to see him right then. Heehee We're planning to see each other next weekend.
Hope you all had a great weekend. I know I did. =)


2 comments:
Yay for you!
Thanks cassee! I'm holding my breath and not ready to post too much about it for fear of jinxing it. One step at a time.
Post a Comment