Quick Update
Lots going on and nothing going on...some of it I'm not ready to share or put to words.
I did have the talk with JD about the whole photo situation. Surprisingly it went very well and he completely agreed with me. He insisted that he didn't think she was someone to be concerned with but he agreed that someone else could have access to her info that we couldn't trust. In any case, he said he'd talk to her and insist that the photos are taken down. I requested that he not send ANY photos to anyone online unless he's personally met them and knows them well. Her webpage is now locked so I am not 100% sure that the photos were taken down or whether she just locked me out. We shall see. I did contact the host of her page to see what can be done to ensure the photos are no longer there.
On a sad note, my operations manager (whom I dearly love) gave notice yesterday. He's leaving the company - and most importantly - ME!! He's one of the few people I truly like at work. We have very similar personalities and our senses of humor are very much alike. He's the only person at work that I really feel comfortable around. I'm going to miss him a shit ton. Blech.
Bug's birthday is next week and he is BEYOND excited about celebrating his special day. This year he truly gets the whole birthday deal and he's having a blast with it.
There are some other things going on but nothing that I'm willing to share at this point...not sure if/when I will be able to share. I don't mean to be so cryptic...just trying to process it all first.


No comments:
Post a Comment