Monday, October 05, 2009

100 Things (51-100)

  1. I don't feel like renumbering so you'll have to pretend that there's a 5 in front of these.
  2. I'm feeling a wee bit more secure and less manic today.
  3. I've decided to break it off completely with the "sort of married" man.
  4. I'm waiting for him to call me back right now.
  5. It's totally the right thing to do.
  6. I deserve someone who is there for me when I need them.
  7. I feel somewhat misled by him.
  8. I've decided to give the new man a chance.
  9. I keep replaying all the good things he said to me this weekend.
  10. I need to keep the "happy tapes" running so that the "I suck" tapes don't take over.
  11. It's not as easy as it sounds.
  12. Even if things with the new man don't work out, I need to make this move.
  13. I like him enough to give it my all.
  14. My sweet little 6 year old had over an hours worth of homework tonight.
  15. WTH is that?!?!?!
  16. Tomorrow night is a "Bug Free" night and usually I'm looking to plan something.
  17. I had invited the "new man" over for dinner but he's sick.
  18. My BFF invited me out to dinner with some friends.
  19. I'm going to decline and stay home.
  20. I'm looking forward to doing a load of laundry, having dinner, and watching some TV.
  21. Kinda scary, dontcha think?
  22. I'm looking forward to being ALONE...happily, no less.
  23. One step forward, two steps back.
  24. Hopefully I can start making it TWO steps forward, and one step back.
  25. I had to save this and come back to it a couple of days later.
  26. Whew what a difference a couple of days makes!
  27. The "sort of married" man and I are not over.
  28. Not by a long shot.
  29. For whatever reason I can't walk away from him just yet.
  30. We had a very long talk last night.
  31. When I'm with him he makes me feel like the most amazing woman in the entire universe.
  32. We laugh, we love, we truly enjoy each other.
  33. But he's still married.
  34. Yeah details, eh?
  35. A *big* detail, I know.
  36. I'm still working through things with the "new man".
  37. I really need to give these two nicknames.
  38. I'll ponder that this weekend.
  39. This is a Bug weekend.
  40. We're doing all kinds of Halloween and Fallish activities together.
  41. He's passed out in my bedroom.
  42. He was lying on my bed watching the hockey game.
  43. He *is* his mother's son. *grin*
  44. I'm feeling pretty good about myself today.
  45. Ask me again tomorrow and you'll undoubtedly get a different answer.
  46. I need to balance things out in my world.
  47. I need to get motivated.
  48. So many little things need to be taken care of at home.
  49. I get motivated and then as soon as I walk in the door the motivation is GONE.
  50. Whew I think I made it to 100. This was tougher than I thought it'd be.

No comments: