Friday, October 20, 2006

DILFs...WOOHOO

I'm really starting to dislike this blogger and I just started posting today. Bleh Anyone have hints, tips, tricks to make it easier?

I have been thinking...I hear/read people commenting on MILFs and such and I've decided to compile my own little list of DILFs. :)

Here's my list:

1) Bo Bice (love those long haired rocker boys)
2) Uncle Kracker (shhh dont' wanna hear it)
3) Nicholas Cage
4) Sam Elliot
5) Mark Consuelos
6) Drew Lachey
7) Gavin Rossdale
8) Barry Watson
9) Patrick Dempsey
10) Justin Chambers

Whew...ok that's enough....hehe. I think I need a cool shower now.

2 comments:

Cherrie said...

Welcome to Blogland, U.D.! I'm glad you dropped a comment on me, and I'm happy to return the favor!

Blogger can be frustrating. Just stick with it and hope they aren't doing maintenance on the servers when you want to post.

Are these guys really all dads? Sam Elliott and Patrick Dempsey work for me. But I have this thing for Hugh Laurie (House). Odd, isn't it?

Drama said...

Thanks for the comments and blog advice, Cherrie. :) Yep, they're all dads. Sam Elliott has always been on my "would do" list. Actually, after checking out this photo (fingers crossed that it posts the link): http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5103/Events/5103/HughLaurie_Grani_10081514_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Laurie,%20Hugh
I can see why you'd have a thing for Hugh Laurie. YUMM!