Saturday, October 21, 2006

Random Drama Dump

I'm really struggling with the entire situation, things with JD have not been good for a while and I believe part of me has stayed here because of Bug. But I don't know if that's a worthwhile reason at this point. He's a good guy but there are so many things that make me crazy. Individually none of them are a big issue, well maybe his complete lack of responsibility and common sense, but for the most part they're fairly minor. Just when you're bombarded with them all at once it really grates on you. My therapist isn't shocked that I'm feeling this way...I've mentioned ending the marriage a couple of times since I've been seeing here. All of that was pre-Stallion's return into my life.

Went out tonight for a walk with my good friend, Mamacita. She knows about Stallion and also about the situation at home with JD. I was worried that she'd think I was a horrible person but she actually sympathized with me. Looks like she's in a similar position herself! Whoda guessed?!?! So we're confiding in each other which really felt good. To have someone else I could bounce this stuff off. It's been sitting in my head swirling around in circles far too long.

That's about it here...off to bed. Going to the gym early in the morning and then have a Halloween type event. Bug is beside himself with excitement since he gets to wear his costume for the first time. His 4th Halloween...where has the time gone?

No comments: