Cute Boys and Random Ramblings.
Nothing incredibly earth shattering over here. I managed to make it to the gym and did a pretty good workout but it was all I could do to keep going. For the first time since switching gyms I found myself struggling to get through my cardio workout. The weight training wasn't as bad and I was able to do a really good workout. Of course the cute boy that was flexing his muscles on the free weights and glanced my way a couple of times proved to be a bit of motivation I'm sure. Hehe He was probably young enough to be my son but he glanced at me a couple of times and smiled so I was enjoying it. Just the mere fantasies going through my mind made me smile...whew!
I got home and jumped into the shower. As I was drying my hair, Cali called. He has impeccable timing, he always catches me just out of the shower or partially dressed. LOL He teases me that he has a hidden camera in my bedroom. We talked for a few minutes, just general what did you do yesterday, how are you today type stuff. We did talk about the fact that we'll be together in just over 4 weeks. I love hearing the enthusiasm in his voice when we talk about it. It lets me know that he's looking forward to seeing me almost as much as I'm looking forward to seeing him. I am sure that sounds silly but with Cali, he's very much the "it is as it is" kind of guy. His logic is that if he didn't want to spend time with me or have me in his life he wouldn't be calling me, making the effort to keep in touch and see each other. He doesn't see a reason to say it all the time or I should say that he assumes that things are just that way unless he says otherwise. I on the other hand am a worrier and worry that he's changed his mind whenever we've not had contact for a period of time. Long distance really sucks! So I need to have some reinforcement and reminder of his feelings on occasion. We've talked about that and I told him that with the distance it's so much easier for my mind to stray and imagine horrible things. He understands that and he's really gotten really good at helping me to feel more comfortable and making an effort to be more demonstrative with his feelings and thoughts. I love how he's willing to support me despite my ridiculous insecurities and stuff.
I'm successfully avoiding the pile of laundry and the disaster that is my house today. I really need to get my butt in gear since I have to work tomorrow. I think I'm going to take Bug to the land of over-stimulation for some fun. We need some lighthearted fun for once I think. Who cares if we end up having dinner late tonight. Bug isn't going to be this age forever and I really need to start enjoying it more. He's growing up way too fast. Though I have to admit that I'm loving this age the most.
Well that's about it. I'm going to head out with Bug for a bit of fun and frolicking. Wish me luck!
I got home and jumped into the shower. As I was drying my hair, Cali called. He has impeccable timing, he always catches me just out of the shower or partially dressed. LOL He teases me that he has a hidden camera in my bedroom. We talked for a few minutes, just general what did you do yesterday, how are you today type stuff. We did talk about the fact that we'll be together in just over 4 weeks. I love hearing the enthusiasm in his voice when we talk about it. It lets me know that he's looking forward to seeing me almost as much as I'm looking forward to seeing him. I am sure that sounds silly but with Cali, he's very much the "it is as it is" kind of guy. His logic is that if he didn't want to spend time with me or have me in his life he wouldn't be calling me, making the effort to keep in touch and see each other. He doesn't see a reason to say it all the time or I should say that he assumes that things are just that way unless he says otherwise. I on the other hand am a worrier and worry that he's changed his mind whenever we've not had contact for a period of time. Long distance really sucks! So I need to have some reinforcement and reminder of his feelings on occasion. We've talked about that and I told him that with the distance it's so much easier for my mind to stray and imagine horrible things. He understands that and he's really gotten really good at helping me to feel more comfortable and making an effort to be more demonstrative with his feelings and thoughts. I love how he's willing to support me despite my ridiculous insecurities and stuff.
I'm successfully avoiding the pile of laundry and the disaster that is my house today. I really need to get my butt in gear since I have to work tomorrow. I think I'm going to take Bug to the land of over-stimulation for some fun. We need some lighthearted fun for once I think. Who cares if we end up having dinner late tonight. Bug isn't going to be this age forever and I really need to start enjoying it more. He's growing up way too fast. Though I have to admit that I'm loving this age the most.
Well that's about it. I'm going to head out with Bug for a bit of fun and frolicking. Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment