For Pyrhonik :)


As requested in a previous comment by Pyrhonik, I've uploaded photos of my nail and my toes post manicure. It's really difficult to photograph your own hands...lol. As I look at my hands I see how much they look like my dad's - bony, large knuckles, short fingers, I always liked the look of my hands but since losing the weight they aren't as attractive in my opinion. It's interesting, since I've lost all the weight my feet look rather bony as well. I could be hypercritical though, as I've found I am about a lot of aspects of my appearance of late.
Anyhow, here are the photos, Py. Enjoy! :)


3 comments:
I love the color, I am terrible about my nails. I used to get manicures all the time but I have fallen out of the habit.
Cat - thanks for stopping by. I used to get my nails done every two weeks before my son was born, when I was working full time and had mucho disposable income. Then reality and a baby set in and I stopped. I finally decided after Christmas that I needed to indulge myself...so now I'm doing the mani and pedi every 3 weeks. It's my treat cuz damnit I deserve it! :)
Hehe thanks Py! Glad you like. ;)
Glad I could oblige in your fantasies. Care to share them with me? ;-)
And here I was worried that my hands and feet looked bad. Silly me, huh?
Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment