TMI Tuesday
1. Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story?
I used to go commando on occasion but now that I've lost the weight, underwear is cute so I like to wear it again.
2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?
That's like asking if there is such a thing as too much chocolate...lolol HELL NO!! In fact, sometimes I think the foreplay can be better than the um...*main event*.
3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww?
Oral sex is hands down the single most hottest act you can perform or have performed on you. I *adore* giving, actually more than receiving. That's not to say I don't enjoy receiving. ::grin:: In fact, if forced to make a choice between only intercourse or only oral sex forever, I'd probably say only oral sex. Yeah I like it that much. ;)
4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running?
Um well up until um, recently one per night was enough. Now, let's start revving the engines!
5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."
With the right partner....OH HELL YES!!! 4am sex, 7 am sex...whew, lot to be said for middle of the night sex too. hehe
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?
Nope, I don't do one night stands or casual sex. I'm just not built for that.
I used to go commando on occasion but now that I've lost the weight, underwear is cute so I like to wear it again.
2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?
That's like asking if there is such a thing as too much chocolate...lolol HELL NO!! In fact, sometimes I think the foreplay can be better than the um...*main event*.
3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww?
Oral sex is hands down the single most hottest act you can perform or have performed on you. I *adore* giving, actually more than receiving. That's not to say I don't enjoy receiving. ::grin:: In fact, if forced to make a choice between only intercourse or only oral sex forever, I'd probably say only oral sex. Yeah I like it that much. ;)
4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running?
Um well up until um, recently one per night was enough. Now, let's start revving the engines!
5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."
With the right partner....OH HELL YES!!! 4am sex, 7 am sex...whew, lot to be said for middle of the night sex too. hehe
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?
Nope, I don't do one night stands or casual sex. I'm just not built for that.


1 comment:
Totally with you an #4
Post a Comment