Happy Happy Monday..wheeee!!
So far Monday is proving to be a much better day than the entire weekend combined!! Woke up this morning to the most adorable little almost 4 year old giving me hugs and kisses. Does life get any better than that? Got up, showered, threw in a load of laundry and my phone rang. My Cali guy calling. YAY! Super brief conversation but it appears that we both had a really rough weekend at home. I could sense the relief in his voice (as well as mine, obviously) to finally talk to each other. I know I've missed him this weekend. With all the stress I could have used a phone call this weekend, that's for sure! We talked as he headed into the office and he promised to call later this afternoon.
Said goodbye to Cali guy and my cell phone rang. It was a call for a job interview. I sent out 3 resumes on Friday and one of them was already calling me back to set up an interview. It's literally MINUTES from home, which would be ideal for me. I'm really excited and figure that if nothing else this will be a chance to practice interviewing skills since it's been YEARS since I was in the full time work force. ::fingers crossed:: We shall see. I have mixed emotions about going back to work full time but this situation may prove to be the best for all involved as I would be close to home, close to Bug's school and potential daycare....now we'll see how the pay measures up to what I logically need to survive.
Taking Bug to a research study at one of the local universities today and then I'll go to the gym. Otherwise rather uneventful day. I'll get laundry caught up and load the dishwasher. Woohoo, excitement!!
I'm going to get something to eat before we have to leave. More later, maybe.
Said goodbye to Cali guy and my cell phone rang. It was a call for a job interview. I sent out 3 resumes on Friday and one of them was already calling me back to set up an interview. It's literally MINUTES from home, which would be ideal for me. I'm really excited and figure that if nothing else this will be a chance to practice interviewing skills since it's been YEARS since I was in the full time work force. ::fingers crossed:: We shall see. I have mixed emotions about going back to work full time but this situation may prove to be the best for all involved as I would be close to home, close to Bug's school and potential daycare....now we'll see how the pay measures up to what I logically need to survive.
Taking Bug to a research study at one of the local universities today and then I'll go to the gym. Otherwise rather uneventful day. I'll get laundry caught up and load the dishwasher. Woohoo, excitement!!
I'm going to get something to eat before we have to leave. More later, maybe.


No comments:
Post a Comment