Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hi Ho Hi Ho....

it's off to work I go...maybe! LOL Well I got a call today for a second interview with the company I interviewed with on Tuesday. I have mixed emotions about the position, and sadly now it'll all come down to the pay range. They wouldn't talk exact dollars when I was there on Tuesday but did mention that my desired pay range was higher than what they had planned to pay. I *might* be willing to lower my range if they are willing to put in some provisions such as a guaranteed raise/evaluation after 60 days. I had hoped that since I'll be doing production scheduling that I wouldn't need to do business casual. I just called and the entire office, including production scheduling is business casual with a strict NO JEANS policy. Bleh. I have ZERO business appropriate attire other than one skirt and one pair of dress pants that are just about too big on me. Having to buy clothes, while fun, also ups the amount of $$ I need to invest to take the job, which plays into how much they will pay me. That's not a positive. We shall see.

I have a daycare center set up for Bug and actually he'll be going there on Monday for a couple of hours while I go to my interview. This will be a good test to see if it's a good fit for him before we make the big jump. ::fingers crossed::

I'm going to go take a quick nap...being sick sucks! LOL

No comments: