Just call me a thief...
I stole this one from Cat. It looked like fun, hope she doesn't mind.
What curse words do you use most? The *f* bomb is by far my most often used curse word. My dad regularly uses curse words so I grew up hearing some pretty colorful language around our house.
Do you own an iPod? Yep, Oprah gave it to me. hehe I ended up going to a taping of her show and she gave everyone a 30 GB video iPod. Wheee I would have NEVER bought it myself but I am so addicted to it now.
What time is your alarm clock set to? Depends on the day of the week. Usually 8 or 9. Yeah I know I'm a slacker. hehe
Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Usually take the picture but lately I'm getting better about being IN pictures.
What was the last movie you watched? Super Size Me. I will *NEVER* eat at McDonald's again!!
What CD is currently in your player? None. Now that I have an iPod I rarely play CDs. It's all on my iPod.
Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? No milk for me thank you.
Has anyone told you a secret this week? Not yet...
When was the last time you had Starbucks? Too long ago. I think about a month or so ago.
Can you whistle? Sort of
Did you watch cartoons when you were little? Yep!! Loved Smurfs, Tweety Bird, and Shmoo.
Do you own any band t-shirts? Yep
What will you be doing in an hour? Hopefully going to sleep after talking to Cali...though the talking to Cali part isn't looking too good.
What was the last song you heard? ::hanging head in shame:: Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls
Last time you cried? Last week...I think it was Wednesday or Thursday.
Desktop or laptop? Laptop.
What’s the weather like? Cold...cold...cold!!
What were you doing an hour ago? Putting away groceries.
How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I can get away with about 5 usually
Do you eat breakfast daily? Yes, I never did but I do now. Even if it's a breakfast bar and a banana.
What did you do last night? Made a great dinner and watched a movie.
Do you use sarcasm? Bahahah no never. ::grin::
Do you sleep on your side/back/stomach? Side for sure.
Do you watch the news? No way....it's too damn depressing.
Do you have any scars? Yes, more than I care to recall unfortunately.
Do you fantasize about the men who read your blog? Umm nope
Would you sleep with someone you met originally through your blog? If there was a relationship developing between us it wouldn't be out of the question. I don't think that how we meet matters as much as whether or not we are compatible.
Would you want a lover who was smart and plain or dumb and hot? Smart and plain...tho if he was smart I wouldn't view him as plain cuz I think his intelligence and wit would outweigh any *plainness*.


1 comment:
nope I don't mind at all and Supersize Me OMG that documentary was disturbing. Stay away from McDonalds stay far far away...
Post a Comment