So much drama swirling around in my head...I needed a place to let it loose. Welcome to my blog. If you are offended or turned off by something you read...please find another blog. This is *my* place to process everything floating around in my head.
Ok I decided to try my hand at the whole HNT thing. It's my first time, so please be gentle with me. Hehe I know the *theme* is a week late but better late than never, eh?
40-something woman, mother, lover, daughter, sister, friend, employee, and ex-wife. None of this defines me but it is all a part of who I am. I could be your next door neighbor! Lots of drama swirling in my head, so here I am.
12 comments:
Welcome to HNT. Glad to have you join us.
HHNT
Welcome to the fun club.
;)
~Him
HHNT!
WELCOME to HNT.
great start, cute shirt...
Welcome to the craziness that is HNT! Hope you continue on. We want to see more of you. So to speak.
Welcome to the craziness or HNT!! Great virgin post!! hehe
HHNT ;)
Now there's a great way to start off! I see good things coming of this.
Welcome to HNT!
Welcome to the madness that IS HNT!
HAPPY HNT!:)
Welcome to HHNT
Have fun with it and can't wait to see the next HHNT !!!
HHNT
Awesome! :-) HHNT!
Gentle? You think someone as healthy, happy, and courageous as you needs gentle? Very nice first entry, UD. Welcome to Thursdays.
figleaf
Thanks for the warm welcome, all! :)
Drama
Welcome - Happy HNT
Post a Comment