No title....no clue
Just a whole lotta rambling ahead, be warned. The good news, I'm feeling better emotionally today. I guess you could say that today is at the top of the roller coaster....not sure what tomorrow will bring though.
Last night I went to the gym after talking to Stallion via IM and text messages. He told me that he wants to come out to see me sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'll believe it when I see it but he was asking me questions about hotels near my house as his intention is to come to town only to see me. I won't deny that the thought of us finally seeing each other and being in the same room does appeal to me. All those unanswered questions about what could be and whether or not we'd *work* are still looming. But I know how Cali feels about Stallion and I don't know if I'm willing to risk what Cali and I have to give Stallion this chance. I mentioned it in passing to Cali last night and he just laughed. He never asked me if I planned to see Stallion or what my feelings were. I think he's assuming that I wouldn't be willing to see Stallion if he came into town. I don't know. Mamacita came to work out and I told her about my conversation with Stallion, she despises him and would prefer that he fall off the face of the earth. LOL I only wish it was that easy! Anyway, after working out I headed home to be greeted by the delivery guy bringing dinner. Perfect timing!! Had dinner and got Bug ready for bed. As I was relaxing on the couch, my cell phone rang. It was Cali. What a fabulous surprise! We talked for a bit and I apologized for the spastic voice mail that I left earlier. He was totally supportive and surprisingly (or not considering how uber understanding he's been up to this point!) understanding about my emotional vomiting. We had a nice conversation, one that I desperately needed. Just to connect with him for a bit, being that it was completely unexpected made it that much nicer. I went to bed a happy Drama.
This morning I didn't rush to do anything but still managed to get to the gym in enough time to get my workout in. I had to cut back my cardio portion but I was able to get my full upper body workout completed, which felt really good. Tomorrow is my weight training *off* day so I'm going to walk 3 miles in the morning and then head to the gym for a full hour of elliptical and bike training. I'm actually looking forward to that!
After working out I got home and took a shower, before heading to the mall with the Bug. By the time I was ready to leave JD had come home and decided to go with us to the mall. We had dinner at a restaurant in the mall and then let Bug play at the kid's area for a bit. I managed to get a few more clothing items, I really needed some workout pants and some dressier tops for work. Then we went to one of the kid's clothing stores to get Bug's Easter/Birthday/Spring outfit. I love to get him a full outfit, dress pants and shirt, vest, tie, shoes, matching sock, and hat. We get his birthday photos taken in that outfit and he'll wear it for his family birthday party as well as Easter since they're so close together. It was fun to do a little shopping, I haven't had much retail therapy of late so it was welcomed. On the way out of the mall I remembered that Cali's daughter is celebrating a birthday soon and he had planned to get her a piece of jewelry for her birthday. I was going to help him pick it out when we were together this past week. Since I knew with the health stuff going on of late, he wouldn't have time to get her something and I had picked up something for his son's birthday recently, I decided to see if I could find something. I found a cute little bracelet that I thought she might like. I'll ship it to him and he can wrap it and give it to her.
While we were at the mall having dinner, I got a couple text messages from Cali. Just the usual "I miss you" type stuff. I asked him how he was feeling and he said things were ok. So I'm hopeful that he's feeling a bit better and things are progressing back to normal for him. I half hoped that he'd be able to call tonight but it wasn't to be. That's ok, I'm content with the text messages...hopefully tomorrow he'll get a chance to call.
Tomorrow is going to be a fairly hectic day. I'll workout/walk in the am. Since JD wanted to go to lunch for his birthday and we never made it because of illness in the house, we're supposed to go to lunch together tomorrow. My in laws are watching Bug while we go out to lunch and maybe see a movie. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie but not terribly thrilled about going out with JD. I'm willing to give it a chance and see how it goes. Trying to be open minded. He has plans for tomorrow evening but isn't sure if he wants to go. I kind of hope he goes so that I can have a little free time on my own. We'll see what he decides.
I can't wait to get back to normal on Monday. This week will be my last week before starting the new job and it's also Spring Break for the Bug. So I have one last week to get this place in order and hopefully clean some things out. HA My motivation is always pretty admirable until it comes down to actually doing it...then it's hopeless. I really need some uninterrupted Cali time, soon! Hopefully if he's able to get back to work this week we can begin planning our next time together. I know I'm ready!!
Now that it's almost 2:30 am, I might as well get to bed. Nite nite Drama Queens!
Last night I went to the gym after talking to Stallion via IM and text messages. He told me that he wants to come out to see me sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'll believe it when I see it but he was asking me questions about hotels near my house as his intention is to come to town only to see me. I won't deny that the thought of us finally seeing each other and being in the same room does appeal to me. All those unanswered questions about what could be and whether or not we'd *work* are still looming. But I know how Cali feels about Stallion and I don't know if I'm willing to risk what Cali and I have to give Stallion this chance. I mentioned it in passing to Cali last night and he just laughed. He never asked me if I planned to see Stallion or what my feelings were. I think he's assuming that I wouldn't be willing to see Stallion if he came into town. I don't know. Mamacita came to work out and I told her about my conversation with Stallion, she despises him and would prefer that he fall off the face of the earth. LOL I only wish it was that easy! Anyway, after working out I headed home to be greeted by the delivery guy bringing dinner. Perfect timing!! Had dinner and got Bug ready for bed. As I was relaxing on the couch, my cell phone rang. It was Cali. What a fabulous surprise! We talked for a bit and I apologized for the spastic voice mail that I left earlier. He was totally supportive and surprisingly (or not considering how uber understanding he's been up to this point!) understanding about my emotional vomiting. We had a nice conversation, one that I desperately needed. Just to connect with him for a bit, being that it was completely unexpected made it that much nicer. I went to bed a happy Drama.
This morning I didn't rush to do anything but still managed to get to the gym in enough time to get my workout in. I had to cut back my cardio portion but I was able to get my full upper body workout completed, which felt really good. Tomorrow is my weight training *off* day so I'm going to walk 3 miles in the morning and then head to the gym for a full hour of elliptical and bike training. I'm actually looking forward to that!
After working out I got home and took a shower, before heading to the mall with the Bug. By the time I was ready to leave JD had come home and decided to go with us to the mall. We had dinner at a restaurant in the mall and then let Bug play at the kid's area for a bit. I managed to get a few more clothing items, I really needed some workout pants and some dressier tops for work. Then we went to one of the kid's clothing stores to get Bug's Easter/Birthday/Spring outfit. I love to get him a full outfit, dress pants and shirt, vest, tie, shoes, matching sock, and hat. We get his birthday photos taken in that outfit and he'll wear it for his family birthday party as well as Easter since they're so close together. It was fun to do a little shopping, I haven't had much retail therapy of late so it was welcomed. On the way out of the mall I remembered that Cali's daughter is celebrating a birthday soon and he had planned to get her a piece of jewelry for her birthday. I was going to help him pick it out when we were together this past week. Since I knew with the health stuff going on of late, he wouldn't have time to get her something and I had picked up something for his son's birthday recently, I decided to see if I could find something. I found a cute little bracelet that I thought she might like. I'll ship it to him and he can wrap it and give it to her.
While we were at the mall having dinner, I got a couple text messages from Cali. Just the usual "I miss you" type stuff. I asked him how he was feeling and he said things were ok. So I'm hopeful that he's feeling a bit better and things are progressing back to normal for him. I half hoped that he'd be able to call tonight but it wasn't to be. That's ok, I'm content with the text messages...hopefully tomorrow he'll get a chance to call.
Tomorrow is going to be a fairly hectic day. I'll workout/walk in the am. Since JD wanted to go to lunch for his birthday and we never made it because of illness in the house, we're supposed to go to lunch together tomorrow. My in laws are watching Bug while we go out to lunch and maybe see a movie. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie but not terribly thrilled about going out with JD. I'm willing to give it a chance and see how it goes. Trying to be open minded. He has plans for tomorrow evening but isn't sure if he wants to go. I kind of hope he goes so that I can have a little free time on my own. We'll see what he decides.
I can't wait to get back to normal on Monday. This week will be my last week before starting the new job and it's also Spring Break for the Bug. So I have one last week to get this place in order and hopefully clean some things out. HA My motivation is always pretty admirable until it comes down to actually doing it...then it's hopeless. I really need some uninterrupted Cali time, soon! Hopefully if he's able to get back to work this week we can begin planning our next time together. I know I'm ready!!
Now that it's almost 2:30 am, I might as well get to bed. Nite nite Drama Queens!


No comments:
Post a Comment