Sunday, March 25, 2007

Interview Me

These are questions I received from Mr. Nice Guy in response to a meme on his blog. If you are one of the 3 people in Bloggerland who hasn't done this meme and would like to, let me know. I'd love to interview you. :D

The Rules: Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me.” I respond by asking you five personal questions (I will leave these questions for you in my comments) so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate! You WILL update your journal/bloggy thing/whatever with the answers to the questions (please don't leave your answers in my comments unless you don't have a blog). You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Without further adieu Mr. Nice Guy's interview questions and my answers:

1. I notice you talk about getting calls from Cali Guy when other people are around. How does that work?

Well my son is fairly young so he doesn't really pay much attention to my phone calls. As far as JD being around, I've *explained* the phone calls as a friend I met online He's never asked anything else and he normally isn't in the same room as me when we're both home so it's pretty much a non-issue. On occasion I've talked to Cali around family members but nobody ever asks who I am talking to and I tend to excuse myself to another room when I get any call on my cell phone. My best friend, Mamacita knows about Cali and has actually talked to him on the phone on occasion. We text message each other a lot but since I also text with a number of friends, nobody ever questions who the messages are from

2. What is your least favorite thing to do when you work out?

I'm probably going to sound like a freak but I don't have a least favorite thing. I enjoy working out and I tend to view everything I am doing as a means to an end. I know that each machine and each activity is going to help tone or build muscle in a certain area. Now that I'm seeing results it makes it that much more enjoyable.

3. If you could go anywhere you have never been where would you go?

I would LOVE to go to Hawaii or Jamaica.

4. If your house is on fire (and you loved ones are all safe) what would you run back in to save?

Photos and my computer since the majority of Bug's photos are on the computer hard drive.

5. If you had to choose would you choose to lose your sight or your hearing? Why?

Ooh tough question. I think I'd prefer to lose my hearing. I'm so paranoid by nature so losing my sight I would not know what was happening around me. At least with my hearing I would be able to see what was happening and could hopefully read lips or get a better idea based on facial expressions and body language as to what was going on. Yeah I have issues. LOL

No comments: