Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wonderfully Miserable...lol

I feel like ick today. Woke up with a killer sinus headache that just won't quit. I want to crawl under the covers and sleep for a couple hours but that is so totally not going to happen. Thankfully Bug has been the most amazing child today and keeping himself occupied in between showering me with "feel better" hugs and kisses. Good stuff.

In other news, I booked my flight to see my Cali Guy. We were able to figure out timing and it looks like in less than 3 weeks I will be on a plane heading to see him for THREE glorious days!! YES!! We both really need this time together. I am so excited and can't wait to see him. I'm trying to be patient and not get too excited since it is three weeks away. Time should fly by though with the Easter holiday and then Bug's birthday and subsequent party as well as me starting the new job, so that's a good thing. Lots of planning and entertaining happening over the next couple of weeks to keep my mind occupied so I don't lose it completely.

I haven't even managed to get out of my PJs today, still hanging out in my flannel pants and t-shirt. I do need to get in the shower and get some clothes on. Maybe the shower will help with my headache....I also have a pile of paperwork on the table that I need to go through. I started to get through it this morning but then Cali called and the adult ADD kicked in. Always how it happens with me.

Ok I'm going to go refocus to get things done. Have a fantabulous day.

2 comments:

tkkerouac said...

Love the name of your blog!

Drama said...

Thanks. :) It described my life to a *T* unfortunately. Thanks for stopping by.

Drama