Sunday, April 01, 2007

Nada

For no apparent reason I'm feeling whiny so I have nothing tonight. This will probably be disjointed and somewhat incoherent...so bear with me. Hectic day running errands, out to dinner, JD being a jerkwad tonight. Otherwise nada. Exchanged a handful of text messages with Cali Guy today, probably the highlight of my day. Wheee. Only 17 more days 'til we're together. I didn't work out today, I really need to get back tomorrow. It's rainy here but I am hoping it clears up by morning so I can walk outside. Had talked about walking with E but I haven't heard from him either way so I'll walk alone, then I'll go to the gym to get in some weight training. I've been pretty good with my eating thus far but I still feel like a glutton. Clothes aren't fitting well and I'm not quite sure why. Anyway, I think I'll head to bed. Tomorrow is spring cleaning, i.e., clean up all the clutter so that I can relax a bit when I start the job on Monday all the while listening to JD whine about having to clean. Blah blah blah.

I've made an observation over the past 3-4 days. Bug will be GREAT all day long, listening to me when I ask him something, doing what needs to be done (sometimes without me asking!), etc. Then JD comes home and all hell breaks loose. He's whiny, loud, runs around screaming, won't listen to *anything*, just an overall hellion. It finally hit me the other day that the common denominator that seems to trigger the problems is JD being home. Now to figure out why and how to manage this.

Ok g'nite. Hopefully I'll be more coherent next time...or maybe not.

No comments: