Sunday, April 01, 2007

Quick Update

I'm about to head to bed (early) so that I can get some sleep and have the ability to get up for my new job tomorrow. I'm really stressed about it, I am not 100% sure about the daycare situation for Bug, I'm worried about working out the logistics and scheduling...and I hate being the *new kid* on the block. I officially join the work force again and I have mixed emotions.

Signed online tonight to find an email from E wishing me luck on my first day. That made me smile. Thought it was sweet that he remembered and thought of me to send a note. Haven't heard from Cali all day today...not even a text message. No I'm not pissy about that. ::insert sarcasm:: LOL I don't know if I have a right to be but I am pissed....or maybe just feeling hurt/rejected. Do I even have a right to feel that? I don't know...sometimes I think maybe I'm spoiled with the amount of contact we normally have and when it's not there I get frustrated. I think I need to remind myself that we're both married and that he does have other things to deal with. But I sometimes wish those things would just go the hell away!! lol I half hoped that he'd at least text me today to wish me well with the job tomorrow...but nothing. I sometimes wonder if he is so busy that he can't keep track of things or am I just not a priority? I just don't know.

Ok I need sleep so I'm heading to bed. I have a feeling my posting will be severely limited with this new job, but we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Good luck with the new job!!!

By the way, yes, you're entitled to feel pissy about a lack of contact....but i'm sure he'll make it up to you. It's so damn easy to read a volume between the missing two lines of non-communication isn't it!!!

Drama said...

Fiona - Thank you for the well wishes. Day went well, I'm exhausted though! I'm hoping to post an update about the day later.

I appreciate your comments re: the lack of contact. He did call three times today, unfortunately all three times I was in training or didn't know my phone rang. We talked very briefly a little while ago and he's going to call me when he's out of work. I need to relax a bit.