YES!! The Weekend is Almost Over!!
I am so glad the weekend is over. Tomorrow is Monday which means JD goes back to work, Cali's family goes back to work and school, and life gets back to a pace and place that I can live with. However, it also brings with it the added stress of Cali's upcoming procedure which I'm really worried about. We have had zero contact this weekend. I had told him not to worry about getting a chance to call, but did ask him to text me just to let me know how he was feeling. I'm going to assume that the fact that he didn't call means he was resting and trying to sleep as much as possible....I don't want to worry and think that he was doing really badly this weekend. I just hope he was able to rest. ::sigh::
This weekend was such a drain on me physically and emotionally. I just wanted to run away. I have been feeling better physically which was a good thing but not good enough to be out and about or *get away* at all. JD was home ALL weekend which was stressful. Despite the fact that he was supposedly deathly ill, he was up and around all weekend playing on the computer and doing his usual stuff, unless I asked him to do something or help me. Then his flu symptoms got the better of him and he needed to sit down and rest a bit. Eh whatever. I had an appt. to see my chiropractor on Saturday morning and then went to my standing nail appt.and to get a pedicure. Once I got home with my newly painted fingers and toes I did laundry and hung out at home. We watched a movie and that was it. Today was more of the same. I did feel a bit better when I got up so I decided to go for a walk. I haven't been to the gym or done any workout/exercise since last week Monday so I really wanted to do *something*. I managed to walk 2 miles this morning, it took me longer than it normally would have but it felt great to get some exercise in finally. I had to pick up some groceries this afternoon but otherwise did nothing. Oh wait, I did have a handful of arguments/fights with JD throughout the weekend, now that was fun!!
This is the first weekend that Cali and I have had ZERO contact since we have been together and I'm feeling antsy. I think it's a combination of the fact that our time together this week has been canceled, I'm worried about him, and simply that I didn't get to talk to him at all. I just need my little Cali fix and all will be well. But I also have a gut feeling that this week will not be *normal* for us and I'm going to need all the strength I can muster to be as supportive for Cali as possible. I just wish I could be there to help him and support him when he goes in for this procedure. I feel so incredibly worthless and stuck.
Tomorrow is my second interview, I'm not ready mentally...I'm not ready period. I hope that they either come in at exactly what I want with regards to salary or come in really ridiculously low so it's easy for me to walk from the offer. Of course, I'm assuming that based on the fact that they are calling me for a second interview, they will be extending an offer. I could be way off base I guess. Part of me is incredibly excited at the prospect of getting back into the job market and make some $$...but part of me is dreading the whole back to work and added stress of putting Bug into daycare and such. I wish things were easier and clear cut, but it never is, is it?
Well I'm wiped out and better get some sleep before the alarm goes off. Night all...
This weekend was such a drain on me physically and emotionally. I just wanted to run away. I have been feeling better physically which was a good thing but not good enough to be out and about or *get away* at all. JD was home ALL weekend which was stressful. Despite the fact that he was supposedly deathly ill, he was up and around all weekend playing on the computer and doing his usual stuff, unless I asked him to do something or help me. Then his flu symptoms got the better of him and he needed to sit down and rest a bit. Eh whatever. I had an appt. to see my chiropractor on Saturday morning and then went to my standing nail appt.and to get a pedicure. Once I got home with my newly painted fingers and toes I did laundry and hung out at home. We watched a movie and that was it. Today was more of the same. I did feel a bit better when I got up so I decided to go for a walk. I haven't been to the gym or done any workout/exercise since last week Monday so I really wanted to do *something*. I managed to walk 2 miles this morning, it took me longer than it normally would have but it felt great to get some exercise in finally. I had to pick up some groceries this afternoon but otherwise did nothing. Oh wait, I did have a handful of arguments/fights with JD throughout the weekend, now that was fun!!
This is the first weekend that Cali and I have had ZERO contact since we have been together and I'm feeling antsy. I think it's a combination of the fact that our time together this week has been canceled, I'm worried about him, and simply that I didn't get to talk to him at all. I just need my little Cali fix and all will be well. But I also have a gut feeling that this week will not be *normal* for us and I'm going to need all the strength I can muster to be as supportive for Cali as possible. I just wish I could be there to help him and support him when he goes in for this procedure. I feel so incredibly worthless and stuck.
Tomorrow is my second interview, I'm not ready mentally...I'm not ready period. I hope that they either come in at exactly what I want with regards to salary or come in really ridiculously low so it's easy for me to walk from the offer. Of course, I'm assuming that based on the fact that they are calling me for a second interview, they will be extending an offer. I could be way off base I guess. Part of me is incredibly excited at the prospect of getting back into the job market and make some $$...but part of me is dreading the whole back to work and added stress of putting Bug into daycare and such. I wish things were easier and clear cut, but it never is, is it?
Well I'm wiped out and better get some sleep before the alarm goes off. Night all...


No comments:
Post a Comment