Friday, March 16, 2007

50 Questions....

1. Name one thing you could not live without?

Bug....and my cell phone

2. Name something you’d love to never see again

The flab on my abs...anyone know a generous and really good plastic surgeon? LOL

3. What color is your bathroom rug?

Burgundy

4. Did you ever wear braces?

Negative

5. Extrovert or introverted?

Extrovert

6. What do you make of all this Anna Nicole Smith saga?

Who the hell cares?

7. What’s the population of the city you live in?

I think it's like 27,000 ish?

8. Have you told a lie today?

Yep

9. Name something you’re good at doing

Cooking

10. Now, something you do badly?

Taking care of/loving myself

11. Who do you share your secrets with?

My blog readers, my best friend

12. Whose your best friend?

Mamacita

13. Do you lie about your age?

Nah, people never believe I am as old as I am

14. Confrontation or avoidance?

Avoidance for sure

15. What’s the last film you watched?

Fever Pitch

16. What about books?

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants :::hiding head in shame::: Hey I needed something fluff-like to read on my way to meet Cali!!

17. Do you enjoy eating sushi?

Ewwww

18. Name a place you long to visit

California....

19. Now tell me somewhere you would refuse to go?

I dunno

20. Do you believe in life after death?

Yes

21. Do you talk to God?

Yes

22. Any regrets?

Yep a bunch

23. If you could be anyone else in the world for just one day, who would you pick?

I want to be Cali for one day...to see what he's thinking and feeling.

24. Who would you never want to be?

The President

25. Why wouldn’t you want to be that person?

Too much pressure and scrutiny

26. Tell me something that makes you uncomfortable

Confrontation

27. Now, something you are completely comfortable doing?

Anything with my son

28. Do you have a favorite childhood memory?

Sadly, no

29. Worst one?

My 8th birthday party....all I'm going to say

30. Think of a song that describes how you feel at this point in your life

Ironic - Alanis Morissette or Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac

31. What was the last social function you attended?

Birthday Party

32. Is your life what you thought it would be at this point?

Hell no

33. You can change one thing about your life right now. What would it be?

Know what I want to be when I grow up

34. Is there anyone who knows everything about you? All of your secrets?

Not a freakin' soul...*I* don't even know everything about me.

35. Is there anyone that you trust completely?

Nope

36. How did you find your way to your profession?

Fell into it

37. Do you believe in life long monogomy?

Yeah I think for some it works...for others it's a mistake

38. What’s your favorite food?

Grilled shrimp or garlic bread

39. Favorite alcoholic bevarage?

I have a few....pinot grigio, vodka and lemonade, or a mimosa ::slurp::

40. If you could talk to anyone in the world, who would it be?

My Godparents

41. What would you say to that person?

I miss you both!

42. What was the first concert you went to?

Journey

43. The last?

Ralph's World - hey I have a preschooler...gimme a break! lol

44. Are you a gadget guru? What kind’s do you rock if any?

Any kitchen or computer gadgets...my cell phone for sure!

45. What is the ringtone on your cell phone?

Depends on who is calling :)

46. Tell me 3 things you are afraid of

Something happening to Bug, being stuck in an elevator, death

47. Give me the names of your 3 favorite television programs

Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, Big Brother

48. What do you think is worse: having your heart broken by the one you love or breaking the heart of the one you love?

Breaking the heart of someone you love

49. Name a behavior of other people that you don’t understand

Not being willing to be a true friend, in all aspects. Either you are my friend all the way to the end or you're not.

50. What is something about you that you think others would not understand

For those IRL, the fact that I am having an affair and that I am unhappy in my marriage.

No comments: