Friday, April 27, 2007

Just Checking In

Not a whole lot to report. Uneventful day which I guess on some levels is actually a good thing. Bug was in a very challenging mood all day today so I spent much of my day negotiating with a 4 yr. old. Yippee. After dinner I had to run to a friend's house and really just felt like getting out alone for a bit, so I stopped at the mall to walk around for a bit. While I was there I decided to indulge in a little retail therapy and treated myself to some really cute, new PJs. They're ultra sexy...lol...complete with my favorite CARTOON character all over them. ::grin:: Hey they were 40% off too!! Too good of a deal to pass up, imo! Of course when I told Cali that I had purchased some really sexy lingerie and then told him what they were he giggled and said he wasn't shocked. They're definitely *me*. It was nice to get out by myself for a little while, without a specific purpose or reason why.

Came home and relaxed a bit before putting Bug to bed. Cali called on his way home...he's so sick, poor baby. Our conversation was brief as I told him to go so that he could get home and get some rest. It's been a long week for him and today was a very long day. Much longer than it normally is on a Friday for him. He said he'd be in touch somehow, someway over the weekend. I won't be sitting by the phone waiting but I do hope to hear from him at some point...even just to let me know how he's feeling.

Well I'm heading to bed now. Nite all....

No comments: