Sunshiney Day!!
It's a fabulous day here in Drama's Neighborhood. Sunny and warm and hot damn I'm actually getting some things accomplished..wheee!! Got up this am, had breakfast and then managed to get my lounging ass to the gym. Woohoo - go me! I decided that since it was my first time back after 2 weeks, I'd skip the weights today and concentrate on some cardio. So I did 40 minutes of cardio and some really good stretching. I am so out of sync, I could feel how stiff my muscles were as I was stretching. Certain stretches that I can normally complete with zero effort were a big struggle today. Just motivated me to get back to the gym every day as I was doing before.
After the gym, Bug and I stopped for a quick sandwich and then headed to the salon for my nail appt. It feels good to have purrrty nails again. So now I feel all polished and fabulous...well not completely. It's the hour or so every couple of weeks that's totally and completely just for me.
Since getting home I've managed to do two loads of laundry, load the dishwasher, and wipe down the kitchen. Bug is working on a little art project for school and I'm about to go through a big pile of paperwork and mail that I've neglected for far too long. I have all the windows and blinds open...loving the fresh air and bright sunlight streaming through the windows, even if they are filthy! lol It's interesting to me how much the weather can affect your mood. I *love* when it's warm but breezy out, just like it is today.
We ordered Italian last night and have so much of it left over so that will be dinner tonight. I think I'm going to talk JD into getting the tank filled for our grill so that we can grill out tomorrow. I'm in the mood for some good burgers or steaks or something on the grill. I don't care what it is...it always tastes so much better made on the grill. :)
Tomorrow is the March of Dimes walk in the morning and then the rest of the day is pretty much open. I am thinking about washing my car tomorrow, it desperately needs a bath. I really need to clean out the McDonald's french fries that Bug has ground into the carpet in the back among other things!! Tomorrow seems to be a good day for that.
So that's my non-update for today. Thankfully not any drama at this point...I'm relieved to say!! I'm hoping to maintain a drama-free weekend if at all possible...and if I hear from Cali that'll simply be a bonus.
Happy Weekend All!
After the gym, Bug and I stopped for a quick sandwich and then headed to the salon for my nail appt. It feels good to have purrrty nails again. So now I feel all polished and fabulous...well not completely. It's the hour or so every couple of weeks that's totally and completely just for me.
Since getting home I've managed to do two loads of laundry, load the dishwasher, and wipe down the kitchen. Bug is working on a little art project for school and I'm about to go through a big pile of paperwork and mail that I've neglected for far too long. I have all the windows and blinds open...loving the fresh air and bright sunlight streaming through the windows, even if they are filthy! lol It's interesting to me how much the weather can affect your mood. I *love* when it's warm but breezy out, just like it is today.
We ordered Italian last night and have so much of it left over so that will be dinner tonight. I think I'm going to talk JD into getting the tank filled for our grill so that we can grill out tomorrow. I'm in the mood for some good burgers or steaks or something on the grill. I don't care what it is...it always tastes so much better made on the grill. :)
Tomorrow is the March of Dimes walk in the morning and then the rest of the day is pretty much open. I am thinking about washing my car tomorrow, it desperately needs a bath. I really need to clean out the McDonald's french fries that Bug has ground into the carpet in the back among other things!! Tomorrow seems to be a good day for that.
So that's my non-update for today. Thankfully not any drama at this point...I'm relieved to say!! I'm hoping to maintain a drama-free weekend if at all possible...and if I hear from Cali that'll simply be a bonus.
Happy Weekend All!


No comments:
Post a Comment