Monday, May 21, 2007

Thief!!

Nothing of substance to write and this looked like fun over at All of Her Secrets and Trueself's blogs so I decided to steal it.

1. How old will you be in five years? 46 ish
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? So far nobody...I'm home ALL alone.
3. How tall are you? 5' even
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Hopefully seeing my Cali Guy and getting these dreaded staples out.
5. What's the last movie you saw? We Are Marshall
6. Who was the last person you called? My mom
7. Who was the last person to call you? My brother
8. What was the last text message you received? My brother saying he'd be at my mom's birthday luncheon
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? My brother
10. Do you prefer to call or text? I use text much more often lately
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? sleeping
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Divorced
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Yesterday
14. What color are your eyes? Brown with some hazel
15. What time did you wake up today? 9:45
16. What are you wearing right now? Shorts and a t-shirt
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? I love all Christmas music equally
18. Where is your favorite place to be? with my Cali Guy
19. Where is your least favourite place to be? outside in a thunderstorm
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Hawaii and Europe
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Hopefully wherever I am I'm happy and content
22. Do you tan or burn? I burn a wee bit but mostly tan
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? burglars
24. What was the last thing that REALLY made you laugh? Talking to Cali
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
26. How big is your bed? King size
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? two desktops and one laptop
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With mostly, unless I'm with Cali then clothes are on the floor. LOL
29. What color are your sheets? taupe and ivory stripes with floral edges
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1 or 2 if I'm with Cali...who needs *any* pillows when you have a perfectly good man to cuddle with? Otherwise I have 4-6.
31. What is your favorite season? I love spring and fall equally...the whole fresh starts and rebirth thing
32. What do you like about fall? Crisp fall air, the beginning of the holidays, leaves falling
33. What do you like about winter? Christmas, hot chocolate, a roaring fire in the fireplace
34. What do you like about the summer? warmth, sunshine, long days, my birthday
35. What do you like about spring? new life, flowers, leaves on the trees, baby animals
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 1
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? A bunch...lemme think 7 or 8 I think
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? depends on my mood
39. Are you a social person? Social...
40. What was the last thing you ate? WW Lemon Cream Pie yogurt with chocolate chips tossed in.
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Little seafood place near the house
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Don't do ice cream
43. What is your favorite dessert? A decadent brownie or chocolate chip cookie
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? chicken dumpling
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? grape jam
46. Do you like Chinese food? Oh yeah..yum
47. Do you like coffee? No, other than an occasional caramel macchiato I'm not a coffee drinker
48. How many glasses of water a day? 6 or so
49. What do you drink in the morning? Ice water
Where the hell did 50. go?
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yup, the side furthest from the door.
52. Do you know how to play poker? nope
53. Do you like to cuddle? OMG yes
54. Have you ever been to Canada? nope, not even once
55. Do you have an addictive personality? terribly
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? out too often, need to change that
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Nope
59. Do you want kids? yes, I would give anything for at least one more wee one roaming around
60. Do you speak any other languages? a bit of Spanish which is pretty sad after 6 years of it
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes, and never again if I can help it
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? pool
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? Aisle
65. Do you know how to drive stick? No way
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? shoes and clothes...I'm a girly girl what can I say?
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? yup
68. What is your favorite TV show? Anything on Food Network, What Not to Wear, and I've recently become addicted with Celebrity Fit Club
69. Can you roll your tongue? IN that 3 leaf clover deal, nope...but I can roll it
NO 70 EITHER (why not?)
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? not unless Bug is on the phone
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? It depends on who is calling but for generic calls it's some comedian yelling at me to answer my damn phone
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? My Christening Gown
74. What red object is closest to you right now? The box from one of Bug's puzzles
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Nope
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? They'd be closed if I lived alone...but since I don't they always manage to remain open...grrrr
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? How about neither? Yeah that's my answer
NO 78 (well why not?)
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey...but only as long as it's not a McDonald's Chicken Nugget...then those things won't be anywhere near *my* mouth
80. What is your favorite food? any yummy cake/brownie/cookie...chocolate preferably
81. Can you change the oil on a car? no, wouldn't even know where to start
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? nope, not one
83. Have you ever run out of gas? Yes once
84. What is your usual bedtime? All depends...usually 11 ish.
85. What was the last book you read? Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (ok you can stop laughing now)
86. Do you read the newspaper? Occasionally
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Yep way too many
89. Do you watch soap operas? no way
90. Do you dance in the car? No but I do find myself singing at the top of my lungs and drumming on the steering wheel occasionally
91. What radio station did you last listen to? The Mix
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?Bug of course
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? Menu for my mom's birthday lunch
94. What is your favorite candle scent? Lilac
95. What is your favorite board game? Life
SOMEONE ABSCONDED WITH 96 AND 97
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? I have a few favorites but Ms. Bohne my kindergarten teacher and Dr. Hanus my Honors English teacher are my favorites by far
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? Never....so not even a second. I'm a princess, roughing it to me is a hotel with no room service. ::grin::

No comments: