Tiny Update
Don't have much time, been a roller coaster crazy week or almost 10 days since my last post. So much to say but not enough time. Hopefully I can sit down and put some coherent thoughts together to update on the lunacy that is my life. In the meantime a few tidbits I suppose:
- There is simply no doubt in my mind that my separation and upcoming divorce from JD was the very best choice I made. He has shown his true colors and really made me realize how erratic and illogical he is. It's almost scary.
- JM is back in my life and I'm rather happy about it. Things are very different this time around....I'm keeping the distance going and I think it's helping him to not feel scared. He did admit to me last night that he ran because he was finding himself falling for me. In his words, "In 13 years of marriage, I never felt this comfortable and happy with her (ex-wife). Things with us (him and me) are so incredibly easy and relaxed that it scares me." I know what he means...I feel it too, however, I being a woman can handle the pressure. ;-) This time we're going to take it slow, no more phone calls thrice a day...we talk a couple times a week and email/text on occasion. It's comfortable and reasonable. The three calls a day was getting to be overwhelming between his kids, my son, our jobs, life in general...I think we both felt the stress but neither wanted to say anything. So we dealt and in the end it pushed him further away. Not this time. I told him that we need to take this slow...we both want very much to see where it carries us without sabotaging it unnecessarily. He makes me smile, he makes me laugh, we truly have FUN every time we're together. It's never forced...it just comes naturally between us which I think is such an incredible gift. I never feel like I need to say or do or be something I'm not. I can totally be ME without fear that he won't accept me.
- Work is well...work. I'm actually beginning the search to find a new job. I don't want to remain where I am..the pay is not enough to live on once the divorce is final and there medical benefits are some of the worst I have ever seen and quite costly. So I'm on the job hunt now.
- Bug is fabulous. He starts preschool in a few weeks and he's so excited. I can't believe my baby is starting Pre-K!! ::sniffle::


No comments:
Post a Comment