Friday, September 28, 2007

Excerpts from an email exchange...or not

HER: Subject: A few questions....

1) Miss Me?

2) Want Me?

3) Love Me?

Just wondering... ;-)

*************************************

HIM: Subject: RE: A few questions....

1) yes

2) yes

3) ???? maybe


*********************************************

HER: Subject: RE: A few questions....

Brave man!!! Mighty diplomatic too. ;-)

Ironically…my answers would be the same as yours. Whoda thunk it, eh?

*******************************************

HIM:Subject: RE: A few questions....

No, just chicken here... but your answers would have been yes..... that's ok you can admit it.....

**************************************************

HER: Subject: RE: A few questions....

Ummm nope…they would have been as follows:

1) yes

2) yes

3) Hmmm maybe….

Personally *I* think your answer to #3 was actually yes but you’re too chicken to admit it just yet. That’s ok…take your time. I don’t want you to rush into anything. You’ll figure out that you love me in time….and when you do you’ll wonder what took you so long. It’s ok though, I’m patient and understanding.


********************************************

HIM: Subject: RE: A few questions....

ok that will work

No comments: