Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just Desserts

Ya know, I'm not usually a mean spirited person, I don't revel in watching others in pain or difficulty. But sometimes someone does something or acts in such a way that you can't help but hope that karma comes right up and bites 'em in the ass. Self serving, self important, holier than thou biatches that they are. LOL I'm watching something like that now...and I feel a little guilty that I'm enjoying it so much. Karma hasn't arrived on the scene but oh man is he coming and he's so pissed off right now. The explosion is coming and I'm getting my popcorn and snacks read because I have a feeling it's going to be quite a show. I see the bus, it's still rolling along, but those wheels...they're about to fly off and it's going to be messy. I'm a wee bit ashamed to admit that I simply can't wait to see it happen...only a little. hehe

What's the old saying...people in glass houses? Yeah that's it. Just sayin...

4 comments:

kimba said...

ooh darlin' don't you know that I am right with you on the couch with this one..

Don said...

So - wha'happen? Did Karma arrive in time?

Drama said...

Karma's on his way, Matt. He's on that bus with the broken wheel but I'm confident he'll arrive just in time. *grin*

Anonymous said...

The drama seems to have fizzled without much of a bang. Pretty predictable, but now the meanness seems even more gratuitous. We'll probably never know what really happened this weekend (as it's not really any of our business!)DARN!...I was shamelessly following this trainwreck too...Karma, the cat did poop in her shoe...