Angry and frustrated...am I overreacting?
Through various avenues and resources which I won't go into, I have been made aware of the fact that JD has met a *woman* online. Evidently they are in *love*...despite the fact that they have not met in person yet. He doesn't know I know. This woman has a profile page on a fairly popular website and in perusing said page today - I was actually showing it to my best friend who was over for dinner - we came across something rather disturbing. A photo of MY CHILD on this woman's site. It appears that this woman sent a gift to JD and he took a photo of Bug with said gift and then proceeded to send the photo to this woman. A woman who lives over 1000 miles away, a woman he has never met in person, a woman who could be a pedophile for all we know....and he sent her photos of our son for her to PUBLISH on the internet on her webpage. WTF????????????? I'm simply seeing red...and I don't know what to do. If I confront him he'll assume I'm concerned or jealous about his relationship with her. I could care less about him and her...I just don't want some nutjob who lives over 1000 miles away and thinks she's madly in love with someone she's merely talked to online and on the phone having access to anything having to do with my child. Am I overreacting? Do I confront him or just let it be? I don't care that he's talking to this person, I don't care that they're madly in love....have a blast, go crazy, just leave my child out of it...!!!
Grrrr...I need to go do something productive, I'm just getting entirely too angry now.
Grrrr...I need to go do something productive, I'm just getting entirely too angry now.


5 comments:
I'd definitely have cause for concern!
First Question: Does this woman live in Canada..?
Second Question: No second question - just tell JD to ask her to take the pic down! Not her child. Not her prerogative to post a pic.
Don't *think* what JD will *think* - often when we try and do the thinking for others we end up all ass up. Best you get your knowledge out in the open I say. Be well x
LOL Kimba, ironically she lives in the States however, she's less than 5 minutes from the Canadian border. It must be the air or something, eh?
*grin*
You lose some control in a divorce. I hate to admit it, but you do. My ex knows that our kids our allergic to cigarette smoke, yet his new g/f smokes. They come home every other weekend smelling like an ashtray. They will do things they know will get on your nerves, they are men. I would ask him to have her take the pic down, but do not be surprised if he doesn't do it. It is almost like they are punishing us for not being able to make us stay with them, I really believe that.
Wow. I don't like this at all. That is not cool at all. JD should understand how you would be uncomfortable about it. I think it is completely weird that she would even do that.
Post a Comment