SNOW!!!
It's SPRING for goodness sake...why are we STILL getting snow??? 10" of it no less!! Bug and I were supposed to leave for a long weekend away today but instead we're stuck at home watching the snow fall. Blech. We'll be able to head out in the morning but if Mother Nature didn't have such a sick sense of humor we would be chilling out at my sister's house tonight instead of sitting at home CLEANING!! Grrrr Oh well...we'll still have fun. At least the roads should be cleaned off by morning...that's the bright side, right? LOL
Work closed the office early today partly because of the weather and partly cuz it was Good Friday. I got a lot accomplished at home which is always a good thing. So much more that needs to be taken care of but I'm motivated (finally!!) and plan to get a bunch more done next week when I return. Bug is so excited that we get to spend FOUR days together and we can sleep in if we want to. hehehe He's such his mother's son.
I don't have a whole lot to share or any wisdom to impart. Things are pretty much status quo...frustrated with my current financial situation but I do see a teeny tiny light at the end of the tunnel and I'm pretty sure it's not an oncoming train. The *boy* situation is pretty much nothing. Have a few friends that are boys and I'm content at this point. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to find someone who I am mad about and who is equally mad about me but only if it's meant to be. Being alone doesn't upset me nor will it break my stride. Go Me!
Ok time to get Bug to bed and then put Drama to bed. Have a wonderful Easter weekend all!
Work closed the office early today partly because of the weather and partly cuz it was Good Friday. I got a lot accomplished at home which is always a good thing. So much more that needs to be taken care of but I'm motivated (finally!!) and plan to get a bunch more done next week when I return. Bug is so excited that we get to spend FOUR days together and we can sleep in if we want to. hehehe He's such his mother's son.
I don't have a whole lot to share or any wisdom to impart. Things are pretty much status quo...frustrated with my current financial situation but I do see a teeny tiny light at the end of the tunnel and I'm pretty sure it's not an oncoming train. The *boy* situation is pretty much nothing. Have a few friends that are boys and I'm content at this point. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to find someone who I am mad about and who is equally mad about me but only if it's meant to be. Being alone doesn't upset me nor will it break my stride. Go Me!
Ok time to get Bug to bed and then put Drama to bed. Have a wonderful Easter weekend all!


2 comments:
I live in Oregon, on the coastal range. About 30 minutes from the ocean. We often refer to the hills, and area surrounding our house, as the rain forest. It has been know to rain for a month at a time, and apparently it doesn't bother anyone but me. So depressing. Today it is a balmy 56, and the suns out. I could cry for the sheer joy of it. Come on summer! I am a little late to join the band wagon, but I too read you on a regular basis. I never comment, but will make a point to more often. Happy Easter to you and yours as well. Andrea
Yes, the snow... Ugh. It flurried like hell here all day yesterday. I can see the tulips and lilies poking through the ground and I keep screaming at them, "No! Not yet!"
Happy Easter.
Post a Comment