Halfway through....
I don't have a lot to say. I really need to get some sleep. Life is kind of in a funky place right now. Finances are messed up beyond recognition, my schedule over the next 5 days is ridiculously busy, there isn't one particular thing that I can say is totally good or calm right now. There's upheaval in every corner of my mind and my life. I hate this.
The one good thing I suppose is that I've lost 4 lbs. since starting the weight loss program AGAIN. I've been going back and forth, losing, gaining, losing it again...but this time I will stick to it. I deserve it and nothing and nobody is going to mess that up.
I want a man...not just any man. There is one man in particular that I'd give anything to have. I guess in a way I do have him but not quite how I really want him. I want him totally and completely and unconditionally...all the time, every day, all day, whenever I want him near me. That's not possible...but is what I can have enough? Will it ever progress to more? I deserve more, don't I. Hell yes I do!! But I don't want to look elsewhere...I want THIS man. ::sigh:: Yes I know I'm being a wee bit cryptic...just not ready to spill it all. Lots of stuff rambling around in my brain.
Oh and what's up with the spineless men who are afraid to stand up to women, specifically someone they were once involved with? I have no patience for that crap. If you can't stand up and be a man to someone you no longer care about...what makes me think you'll be able to stand up and protect me? PFfft....no need to answer that. *I* know the answer. Maybe said man still cares about the ex...? Could it be? I'm not sure, only time will tell but I have my hunches.
Ok I'm going to sleep....sweet dreams Drama Queens


4 comments:
I hope a few things get smoothed over soon hon....if not all.
Men and their exes - there are probably a few books out there on the subject....what can I say, there are some men who just never do let go. They're the ones to be wary of, let me tell you.
You deserve a good man in your life and I hope that when you decide to share more, we see you have such a man :)
Stay strong, lean when you need to.
Hugs
Fi
Thanks for stopping by, Fiona! I appreciate the kind words, things are going well...I'm apprehensive and cautious but it's good. Despite me being unlovable and of such advanced age. ::smirk:: Who knew that being in your 40's was aging? Hmm Learn something new...
I laughed out loud at that one....hell we're just getting better with age :) If 40s is aging, then as I'm 50 this year i must be AGED!!! As for unlovable...all I have to say to that is ppppfffftttttt
Same here, Fiona. Gave me a good laugh for the evening. By the way, I haven't had a chance to email you congratulations on your recent nuptials. I'm so happy for you both! =)
Post a Comment