Hawt N Horny Sex Meme
Thanks to my er....friend...Trueself, I have the honor of answering a Sex Meme. So here goes, but a bit of a disclaimer...it's pretty naughty so don't say I didn't warn ya.
This is Isabella’s Sex Meme. Anyone is welcome to steal it but you must post this rules blurb at the beginning of the meme:
1. You must include this link to Sex Talk - Sex Advice for Men. (I hadn't visited Isa's blog until Bunny tagged me for this meme, but I guarantee I'll be back to it in the future. Check it out if you're interested in sex.)
2. You must answer every question! If you don’t have a good answer, you are strongly encouraged to make up something good; we like to be entertained.
3. You must tag three people.
1. Sex in the Morning or Sex at Night?
Yes Please...oh wait I have to pick one? Well they're both really great but if I have to pick I'll take at night.
2. Better Sex Music - Sade or Marvin Gaye?
Sade..
3. Naughty Pics or Naughty Home Videos?
Pictures are nice, but videos are even better. - What Trueself said...
4. Fabulous Sex With: Dr Doug Ross or Dr Greg House?
Dr. Greg House...
5. Vibrator or Dildo?
Vibrator - Yeah what True said...
6. Bedroom Sex: Lights Off or Lights On?
Lights on!!!!!!!!! - What true said.
7. Word Preference: Pussy or Cunt?
Um in the heat of the moment Cunt...but if you're using it in a derogatory term I don't like it.
8. Spanking Over the Knee or Spanking Only During Sex?
During Sex
9. More Exciting: Sex in an Elevator or Sex in an Aeroplane?
Elevator, preferably a glass elevator. ;-) I like True's answer...hehe
10. Ron Jeremy or Peter North?
Ewww...Ron Jeremy I guess but he gives me the skeeves.
11. Word Preference? Cock or dick?
Umm if we're talking about my ex...it's DICK. But in the heat of the moment I prefer cock...oh hell I prefer cock at any time of day or night. hehe
12. Linda Lovelace or Jenna Jameson?
Jenna
13. Rope Bondage or Bondage Tape?
I wanna try bondage tape...
14. Give Rim Job or Receive Anal Sex?
Receive anal sex...yeah...
15. Get Rich Stripping in a Skanky Bar or Get Rich as a Call Girl for Celebs?
Stripping in a skanky bar...
16. Which Threesome - Boy/Girl/Girl or Boy/Boy/Girl?
Boy/Girl/Girl - Already did the other and wouldn't turn it down again but always wanted to try B/G/G
17. Flavoured Oil or Tingling Oil?
Flavoured I guess. Haven't had any experience with either. - what True said
18. Pearl Necklace or Swallow?
I have to pick? Both are hawt in their own way...Ok Ok I'll say Pearl Necklace
19. Sex While Strangers Watch or Sex With a Stranger?
Sex while strangers watch. It appeals to the exhibitionist in me. - Same as True
20. Tied to the Bed or to a St Andrew’s Cross?
Tied to the bed....:::fans self:::
Ok I am going to tag:
DH - cuz well he doesn't think about sex nearly enough and I think he owes me a trillion dollars.
*snicker*
Matt - cuz I'm DYING to see his answers...hehe
Kimba - cuz...well just cuz.


1 comment:
Done..
It was fun.. and the next geeration of memers have already started..
Post a Comment