Comfortable....
Lots of things going on, but for some reason the desire to blog about them in detail is not there. Work is kicking my butt, JD is being his usual jerky self, Bug is the coolest kid on the planet, I have amazing friends, and there are boys in my life. Yes plural...as in more than one. I'm not rushing into anything. I'm enjoying each one of them for their unique qualities. As one of my friends said, once you catch one fish, there's no reason to stop fishing...keep the pole in the water and fish away! HEHE So that's what I've been doing...dating, getting to know the boys. It's been a great experience, the cute boy who was a great kisser - yeah that's about all he had going for him. However, knowing my history if I hadn't been *playing the field* I could easily see myself starting a relationship with him. The fact that I had other options and realized that there was so much that was missing made a big difference. So I'm out there fishing...and quite honestly I've encountered a couple pretty nice catches thus far. I'm a happy happy Drama.
Off to work on laundry and other domestication. Have a great evening!!


No comments:
Post a Comment