I am alive...
Yes, I am alive and well. Life has been incredibly hectic and I've had a bit of time to peek in on various blogs but not enough time to sit down and write a coherent post. This won't be one either. LOL
In a nutshell, life is good. The visit with Fusion, Trueself, and BJ ROCKED!!! Three of the coolest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. I'll write more soon, I promise.
My love life is oh so freakin' wonderful right now. Not ready to share things...I think I will soon, but for now, keeping it close to my heart. Just where I want him to stay. ::swoon::
Ok, JD took all the furniture this weekend, while I was out of town, so now I need to reorganize. My clothes are currently scattered in laundry baskets and boxes until my new bedroom furniture is delivered later this week.
I'll be back later this week, I promise.
In a nutshell, life is good. The visit with Fusion, Trueself, and BJ ROCKED!!! Three of the coolest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. I'll write more soon, I promise.
My love life is oh so freakin' wonderful right now. Not ready to share things...I think I will soon, but for now, keeping it close to my heart. Just where I want him to stay. ::swoon::
Ok, JD took all the furniture this weekend, while I was out of town, so now I need to reorganize. My clothes are currently scattered in laundry baskets and boxes until my new bedroom furniture is delivered later this week.
I'll be back later this week, I promise.


3 comments:
I'm glad your lurve life is so wonderful--that makes the rest of life a little bit easier.
Come back soon and keep us posted...
Thrilled to hear everything's going so well for you! :)
Keep having fun!
I changed my url but everything else is the same. flatcokeandflies.blogspot.com
Post a Comment