Where has the summer gone?
I can't believe it's already August. Whew...I feel like I blinked and the summer is gone. I realize that August is still summertime but sheesh this month is filled with preparation for school and Labor Day and the END of summer.
Life has been kicking my butt. As I mentioned in my last post, JD moved all the furniture he was taking which meant I was living out of boxes and laundry baskets. Well in actuality I am still somewhat living out of boxes. I finally got my new living room furniture and my bedroom set but I still need to get some bookcases and such so those things are in limbo.
I've been ill for the past two+ weeks so my motivation to get my house in order has been limited. I had to have an outpatient procedure on Friday and hopefully that will help take care of things. I won't know for sure for another couple of weeks. Keep your fingers crossed for me. So the house is in a bit of an uproar but slowly I'm getting it organized. I love my new bedroom set and living room set. Finally it feels like *MINE*.
The divorce is going...slowly...but it's going. We're closer than we've been in the past, our paperwork is finally together and now it just needs to be finalized. At this point we may just be divorced by the end of September...woohoo!! I'm so ready to get on with my life.
Speaking of my life...as in love life...things are good. I'm still not 100% ready to discuss or share details. Suffice it to say that the past 3ish weeks have been pretty damn good. I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop, after dealing with the sheer number of boys incapable of being part of a real honest relationship, I just assume it'll fall apart at some time. This time feels different and I do hope it is different...but I'm waiting. One day at a time, step by step. He's different and I'm liking it. ::swoon::
OK time for me to nap a bit. More later maybe


2 comments:
Good luck with your procedure. Hope it's nothing major. I'm assuming since it's OP surgery you will be fine except for maybe the drive home if you're groggy!
Glad the love life is going so well. I was in love before my divorce was final too. I felt the same way you did...like when is this good thing gonna get screwed up? When is my heart gonna break AGAIN? So far so good, we have been together almost 3 years!!
Hope all is well! Sounds like things are improving everyday. I cannot wait to hear more about all the good stuff happening!
Post a Comment