Mini Update
I'm heading out to a divorce group meeting in a few minutes but thought it's about time I drop a little update. Two things I want to share today.
First of all, the divorce is slowly coming to a close. Mediation is done, agreement is in place, just waiting for a few minor things to be settled and we're done. That's when I begin to plan my huge IM FREE party! HEHE Already started to make the guest list. Also, my best friend and I are going to plan a weekend trip away once her divorce is final as well.
Secondly, I have met one of the most amazing, loving, intuitive, sweet, thoughtful, funny, adorable men in the free world. *grin* The way we met is rather ironic and due to privacy concerns I won't go into detail. Just suffice it to say that we were meant to meet...that's all. I've held off saying anything for fear of jinxing things but we've now passed the whopping one month mark. That probably doesn't sound like much but to me it's huge. We have incredible communication, he's so affectionate and thoughtful, I can't get enough of him. It's a sort of long distance relationship in that we're about an hour apart, but it works well for us. I could go on and on about him and what makes him amazing and wonderful but I won't bore you. We've talked about the possibility of a future and we both want to see where this goes but we're realistic and know that things won't always be perfect. That's where the communication comes in. We talk about EVERYTHING. He's not the "typical" type of guy that I've been involved with or dated but we are so good together. So good. On the outside he appears to be the "bad boy" with tattoos and the rough rock n roll type exterior and demeanor, but he's really kind and gentle and thoughtful and ::sigh:: amazing. In so many ways he's wise beyond his years and I love it. He's not perfect by any stretch, he's a man after all, lol. I suppose I'll have to come up with a suitable nickname for him...will have to think on that one. He knows I have a blog but he has no desire to read it. Says that it's my own intimate thoughts and he'd never want to infringe on my privacy. He's super respectful like that.
OK enough gushing about him...that's my update...I'm heading to his place tomorrow after work. Just for the night. I have Bug this weekend so we won't be together the rest of the weekend. We take our time together when we can get it...
I'm a happy, happy Drama. =)


6 comments:
Awesome Drama! Glad to hear things are getting better for you. And he sounds like a boyfriend now, ay? ;)
Take care!
LOL Yes, Fuse, he is now officially a boyfriend. I spent last weekend with him and he introduced me to all his friends as his girlfriend...that's when I realized, "I guess we're official". Duh...
So wonderful for you! Congrats! YAY BOYFRIEND! Has Bug met him?
That is such WONDERFUL news!!!! I'm delighted for you, it's been a long time coming and there have been some duds along the way, but everything happens for a reason - isn't it awesome when we meet the one we were meant to meet :)
Yippppeeeeeeee!!
Glad progress is being made with the divorce. You will feel SO much better when you get those papers!!
I'm glad you and Mr. Bad-Ass are doing so well. That's the first name I thought of when you said tattoos and rock & roll type. That's cool he isn't too nosey about your blog. Sounds like a good guy with patience. Those are hard to find.
Thanks All! I'm still holding my breath and waiting for that other shoe to drop...one day at a time. We have our moments but we always manage to work through them. He's a good guy.
To answer your question, Neenee, yes Bug has met him. It was done in a very casual way. A group of my friends (male and female) were going to an outdoor festival and he came with. So Bug met him in the context of a group of my friends...then a week or so later he helped me move a piece of furniture so Bug saw him again. They get along FABULOUSLY...but I'm still cautious of too much contact this early on. Bug has NEVER met anyone I've dated and I don't want him getting too attached too soon. I'm hopeful about this relationship but I'm also realistic.
Post a Comment