*Big Happy Sigh*
Each weekend gets better and better...after a bit of a rocky week with the man, we closed it out with a ROCKING GOOD weekend. He came down yesterday afternoon after getting out of work, we went to an end of summer party at my friend's house - whew does that girl know how to throw a party! Live music, clown and inflatables for the kids, fully stocked bar, catered meal with staff to serve it....and we had AWESOME weather!! This morning we lounged in bed until almost noon...hehe. Finally crawled out of bed and I made brunch (steak, eggs, potatoes, bagels, fresh fruit) and the 4 of us (his son and Bug were here too) enjoyed a yummy meal together. It was pretty cool. He did have the um..pleasure of meeting JD this morning since he was here when JD dropped off Bug. It was interesting to see the dynamic play out. He of course, handled it with pure class and grace. Shook hands, told him he was happy to meet him, etc. I was quite proud of him, not that I expected any less. Each day that I'm with him I find my feelings for him growing deeper and deeper. Even when we're across the room from each other and he looks at me that way and just winks at me. I get this feeling inside and I want to scream, "That man over there....he's MINE!!" Hehe He was at the party last night with a group of people, none of which he has ever met. He chatted them all up, he was polite, funny, cordial, just perfect...I was so proud of him.
I'm heading out to get some supplies, Bug starts school this week, and I also need groceries.
Have a wonderful week, everyone!


2 comments:
It's good you got past the rocky start and ended the week with a BANG!! Isn't it wonderful to know that man across the room adores you as much as you do him? I love that!!
Thanks...it was the best. =) I get all goose bumpy when I see him look at me across the room, deck, or table for that matter. The wink and knowing look that says, "I'm so happy you're in my life." ::double swoon::
Post a Comment