Friday, January 09, 2009

iTunes Meme

Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player to answer the following. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarrassing it is.

How many songs: 2455

Sort by song title:
First Song: AA XXX - Peaches

Last Song: 8th World Wonder - Kimberley Locke

Sort by time:
Shortest Song: Segue - Prince
Longest Song: Tchaikovsky:The Nutcracker - Departure of Guests

Sort by album:
First Song: Hells Bells - AC/DC - Back in Black
Last Song: Let it Go - Luba - 9 1/2 Weeks Soundtrack

Sort by artist:
First song: Come Together - Beatles - Abbey Road
Last song: Believe - Unknown Artist - Compilation CD

Top [10] Most Played Songs:
1. Beautiful Dream - Adam Ant
2. Everything - Alanis Morissette
3. Extraordinary - Liz Phair
4. Size Matters - Natasha Bedingfield
5. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
6. Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy - Big & Rich
7. Buttons - The Pussycat Dolls
8. Don't Cha - The Pussycat Dolls
9. Follow Me -Uncle Kracker
10. Come Back to Bed - John Mayer

2 comments:

Fusion said...

What? No Kid Rock in your top ten?
I didn't know you listened to Liz Phair that much either...

Heh heh, Word Verf: sumpick
I guess sum do ;)

Drama said...

I know!! How funny is that? I was quite surprised to see what made it to the top 10. There are a few groups/artists that I listen to a LOT...like Katy Perry *grin*. Surprised that she didn't make it either. Strange.