What a Girl Wants...
I just want to go out on a date, nothing fancy, nothing out of the ordinary. You know the usual, I spend much of the afternoon preparing for the date, dressing up nicely, the *boy* picks me up at my house, go to dinner, maybe a movie or some other activity, stopping for a drink at a nearby bar or club afterwards. That's all I want. Doesn't have to be a fancy/expensive restaurant, I'd be happy with some of the regional chain restaurants at this point!! I just want to go out. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends..they're AWESOME, but hanging with them on a Saturday night just doesn't cut it at times. Is that too much to ask? Evidently, because every single guy I've been meeting wants a friend with benefits, a casual sexual relationship. I'm not saying that I want to get married, I don't actually, but I also know that the FWB thing does not fly in my world. I'm not built that way, I can't do it. Sex is never good when it's in a casual relationship...I need that emotional connection. Yeah I'm a girl...hehe


2 comments:
You're not asking too much here, just someone normal. You know, my friend the mechanic I had lunch with when I came back for the concert? He's been seeing someone, but if that ends, maybe I can play matchmaker ;) He's a really nice RESPONSIBLE guy and I think you two might hit it off...
Hmmm, I think I need to call him soon...
Hehe someone normal, eh? I think that's a rarity lately. I must have the Nut Magnet attached to my arse.
Responsible mechanic friend. Oooh but he's dating someone. *sigh* Story of my life. ;-)
Thanks for the comment, Fuse.
xoxo
Post a Comment