Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm a thief

1. Describe your ex in two words: juvenile, selfish

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? Yes, but don't ask me to give you the exact name..lol

3. Look at your planner for May 14th, what are you doing?
Nuttin, wanna take me out?

4. What does the 4th text in your inbox say?
Fine (New boy getting pissy when I told him to stop acting like a baby...lol)

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Work order at work

6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
Ivory

7. What color are the seats in your car?
Beige

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Nope

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? Completed work order

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? He used to live in Wyoming.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
Transferring money from one account to another

12. Who was the last baby you held?
Baby of one of the guys at work I think

13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? Yeah

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? Never tried it.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Saturn

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators.
Eh who cares.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags? September 2008

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Yeah.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
Crown Bug made in Sunday School

20. Last person to give you a business card? Leasing agent

21. Who is the last person who wrote a check to you?
JD

22. Closest framed picture to you? Me and Bug

23. Last time you had someone cook for you? K for our 4 month anniversary in November

24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
No.

25. How many emails do you have?
More than I care to count

26. Last time you received flowers?
K gave me a single white rose the first time he made me dinner.

27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man and woman?
No.

28. Do you play air guitar?
Nah

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you? Couple people...

30. Do you take anything in your coffee? I don't do coffee..bleh

31. Do you have any willow tree figurines?
Yeah my niece bought me a few

32. What was your high school’s mascot?
Charger

33. Last thing you drank? Sprite

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
Quite a while ago, don't know when for sure. I prefer soap and water when I can get to it. - What TS said

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums? The guitar, yes...but not the drums

36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
Ivory

37. What is in your inbox at work?
Probably a bunch of junk, home sick today

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? sale flyers

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
Don't think I've ever attended one.

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? Emils

41. Have you ever worn a crown? I'm not sure

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Order Release Spreadsheet

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Nope.

44. Are you ticklish?
Yes, but I won't say where.

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
July 4th at my best friend's house.

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? Months...months and months

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call?
My best friend T

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
I think at my dad's...so about two years ago

49. Do you have a black dog?
Nope, no puppies here.

50. Do you have pickles in your fridge? Yes, I lurve pickles and so does Bug

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Yep, I have 3 nephews and 2 nieces.

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know? Bug...amazing eyes and long eyelashes.

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Yesterday

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
Who?

55. Do you have a little black dress? I have a black dress..not sure how little it is. LOL

No comments: