Sunday, January 04, 2009

Real Post Coming Soon

I started a New Years Day post but never managed to finish it and much of the content is old news or no longer accurate...so I deleted it.

I'll be back with a post, either tomorrow or later in the week. It's been a hectic, crazy time since New Years Eve. Today is the first day I've spent at home all day in about a week. Otherwise it's been rush in, shower, make some food/dish, and rush out somewhere...

So today I'm lounging in my sweats, not planning to shower or do much of anything other than laundry and getting ready to return to work tomorrow. Life has had it's moments over the last week...more on that later.

I'm alive, content - save for a few moments of loneliness/longing, and I have an amazing little boy that calls me momma and rocking cool friends. What more could a girl ask for?

More later, hope everyone is well. Until later...I leave you with one of my all time favorite songs. We had a great time dancing to it last night. *smirk*


No comments: