Where has the time gone?
I just logged in for the first time in WEEKS...I realized I haven't posted anything since the latter part of March. Holy Crap, Batman! Life has been busy. I feel like every waking moment is spent working, unpacking, or with the Man. All good stuff though I could do without the work part if I could find myself independently wealthy. Heh
Life in Casa Drama is fabulous. Every day it looks more and more like home. I've purged a TON of stuff, most of my wall hangings/pictures are going by way of donation, I'm giving away a lot of things, clean slate so to speak. The few items that have some sort of sentimental value are being utlized. The place isn't perfect but it's MINE. It's bright and sunny, windows in every room which isn't common for an apartment in my area, it's quiet, and each day gets a bit easier to be alone. The man has installed ceiling fans in the kitchen and both mine and Bug's bedroom. He's done so much work around here, helping me to get settled and organized. I truly don't know what I'd do without him. ::happy sigh::
Bug loves him, asks for him when he's not around, talks about him all the time. I hesitated in letting them meet so early on but there were extenuating circumstances and it felt right. I'm glad I did, The Man is great with Bug and Bug loves hanging with him. When we go shopping, if we separate and The Man goes into the tools or electronics, Bug will ALWAYS ask to go with him instead of me. It's really cute.
Busy weekend, I need to run. Lots to do before I see him tonight.
Happy Easter to all who celebrate. Hope to update more this coming week.


No comments:
Post a Comment