Because I've got lots going on but nothing I want to say...
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was from the most important man in my life - Bug.
2. I am listening to... Deal or No Deal and my brand spanking new A/C unit.
3. I talk... more than I should probably
4. I love... too easily. What TS said.
5. My best friend/s... is C and only C.
6. My first real kiss... Wayne - my first true love, we dated for 5 years until I turned 18!
7. Love is... scary as hell.
8. Marriage is... no longer the end all-be all in my mind.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... that I freakin' rock their world. Well at least I hope he's thinking that. Heh
10. I'll always... Bug's Momma.
11. The last time I really cried was because... I finally realized that JM and I will never be.
12. My cell phone... is a rockin' cool iPhone,
13. When I wake up in the morning...I hope it's earlier than it usually is.
14. Before I go to bed... I turn on my iPod and sleep timer before curling up to sleep.
15. Right now I am thinking about... the fact that I should go to bed.
16. Babies are... very cool and at times I wish I had just one more...
17. I get on Myspace... almost never anymore.
18. Today I... rode on the back of a motorcycle again...
19. Tomorrow I will be...spending the day with Bug.
20. I really want to be... self sufficient. What TS said.


No comments:
Post a Comment