Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's Saturday afternoon, my morning has been virtually wasted playing online and trying to figure out what in the world we're going to do tonight. It's pretty chilly here today and expected to dip below freezing tonight. We have plans to go to a nearby state park for their "Ghostly Fright Night" festivities. Much of the group has bailed because it's too cold (wimps) but C, Bug, and I are going to brave it. We're packing sleeping bags, big ole blankets, and the like to keep us warm during the scary ghost stories. Then we're heading back to my place for fondue fest. We have steak, chicken, shrimp, hot dog bites for Bug, yummy veggies, and of course all the fixings for chocolate fondue for dessert! I can't wait. =)

Last night was mighty uneventful, didn't really do much of anything. I have to throw in a couple loads of laundry before we go out tonight. I also need to get my house in some semblance of order. So why am I sitting here wasting time blogging? Because I can! heh

Ok, ok, time to be the adult and get some things accomplished. Later all!

2 comments:

Fusion said...

Being an adult is over rated. Just saying... ;)

Drama said...

Isn't that the truth, Fuse?