Restless and Overall Unsettling
I'm restless today. I know part of why but the rest is up in the air. Cali and I talked for a long time last night and in the midst of the conversation we talked again about the possibility of me coming out to see him in February. He wants me to come out there and he's willing to pay for my flight and all expenses. Ironically, in talking to JD last night he was ok with me going out there for a couple days. I secured childcare for Bug for the couple of days I'd be gone and within sheer minutes the plans were in motion. WOW. So now I'm in overdrive looking at flights, planning how much time we'll have together (not nearly that much) and everything. I talked to Cali a little while ago and we talked about the trip and timing, etc. In the middle of our conversation he said he had to call me back as he needs to finalize details for a meeting he has to attend this afternoon. I thought he was going to call me back quickly but he's yet to call. Our conversation was mid-sentence actually, so I sit her with a million thoughts and ideas swirling through my head and nobody to tell them to!! So I blog. If it all works out I'll arrive on a Thursday morning (as early as possible) and leave Saturday afternoon to return home. Not nearly as much time as I'd like but we'll have all that time totally and completely uninterrupted, neither of us having to leave at night or anything which will be very nice. I'm in total and complete amazement that we're going to be together in less than 3 weeks AND we're already planning our next time together. It's a bit surreal.
All this junk swirling around in my head. I wish I could just turn it all off for a while. I need to get the laundry done and deal with my sick little Bug over here. I'm outta here for a while.


No comments:
Post a Comment