Sunday, February 11, 2007

Doing Better...

I'm slowly starting to feel a bit better. I am still feeling emotionally exhausted but it's getting better. Cali and I texted a handful of times this evening which made all the difference in the world. I was so happy to hear my phone ring with "his" ring. He told me he misses me and missed cuddling with me in bed last night. I guess he slept on the couch yet again. I assured him that if he was with me he would NOT have been sleeping on the couch!! We talked about when we'll see each other again. Initially we were talking about him coming out here in late April or early May. It was the earliest he'd be able to get away for an extended visit since we both have family birthdays in the next couple months, coupled with Easter, Spring Break, and other family obligations as well as his work schedule. But the more I thought about it this am I realized that May is way too long to wait. So I looked at my calendar and realized that I could swing a two-day trip to Vegas in late March. I mentioned it to him and he thought it was an awesome idea. He agreed that he doesn't want to wait until May. So now he's going to double check his work schedule to make sure he doesn't have something going on and then we'll go from there. I think the potential to see him in just a little over a month really helps tremendously. I just hope it truly works out.

That's my nearly happy update. I'm heading to bed finally. Going to cuddle up with my sick little Bug and dream of Cali.


Sweet Dreams Drama Queen!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

*sigh* memories.


Glad you had a good time.

Drama said...

Memories? I'd *love* to talk to you privately at some point, Chelle. Feel free to email me if you'd like.