Random Ramblings...
Not a whole lot to report over here. Bug had school today and I needed to stop at the new job to sign some paperwork to do the background check and for my drug test (Sheesh I should probably be studying, huh? LOL). So we left the house earlier so that I could stop at the office first before taking Bug to school. I had plans to meet E for lunch today which when I made the plans I was looking forward to seeing him but as the time came closer not so much. Got Bug to school and just as we were waiting for the doors to open Cali called. He sounded MUCH better than he has....which was encouraging. He expressed his frustration that they haven't done anything to alleviate all the pain he's in and that when he meets with the specialist today if they don't give him some definitive plan to get this taken care of he's ready to blow up the hospital. LOL He laughed that he even has the dynamite ready for the explosion. We were able to joke a bit when I offered to drive the getaway car after he ignites the dynamite. It was a welcome break from the stress and pain of the last 5 days or so to just joke and be a bit silly for once. We talked about my job offer and future plans to see each other. It was nice to hear him say that he does in fact miss me and can't wait to see me. Not that I thought he had changed his mind, but it's always nice to hear it confirmed on occasion. We ended our call when he got to the specialist's office and I had to take Bug into school. He said he'd try to call later.
After dropping off Bug, I drove to meet E for lunch. Nothing remarkable, he was late, made a smart ass comment as he walked in that he assumed I'd be late so he hadn't rushed to get there. They seated us so that we would be sitting at each other's corner but he chose to sit across from me instead. No big deal, I just found it funny. He was visibly uncomfortable, you could tell he was struggling with being there. Eh, whatever. I thought it was pretty funny. We talked about pretty innane things, my new job, the situation at home with JD, things with Cali, etc. We joked a bit and it was actually fun for me cuz I knew he was struggling with the situation. I'm such a bitch! lol When the check came, he paid. I offered to cover my meal but he insisted that he wanted to buy me lunch. Okie dokie. We said our goodbyes, I had to pick up Bug from school and he had to get back to work. I sent him a quick text to thank for lunch and he sent a "your welcome" in return. He replied with a couple more texts about how nice it was to have lunch, etc...but nothing remarkable. He's so conflicted and confused, I have no desire to get into the middle of some craziness with him. I just don't have the energy.
Made it back to pick Bug up at school with about 15 minutes to spare so I just relaxed in the parking lot until they opened the doors. We're home now, Bug watching some TV and having a snack while I try to get some laundry done before I get ready to go to the gym. I cannot wait to get back to the gym today!! I'm hoping that my weigh in tonight will show a decent loss but I'm not holding much hope since I was sick and haven't worked out at all since last Monday night. I just don't want to see a gain this week...I can handle a maintain. Only the scale will tell!!
I'm going to go get changed into my workout clothes so that I can get to the gym right at 4pm. More later, maybe!
After dropping off Bug, I drove to meet E for lunch. Nothing remarkable, he was late, made a smart ass comment as he walked in that he assumed I'd be late so he hadn't rushed to get there. They seated us so that we would be sitting at each other's corner but he chose to sit across from me instead. No big deal, I just found it funny. He was visibly uncomfortable, you could tell he was struggling with being there. Eh, whatever. I thought it was pretty funny. We talked about pretty innane things, my new job, the situation at home with JD, things with Cali, etc. We joked a bit and it was actually fun for me cuz I knew he was struggling with the situation. I'm such a bitch! lol When the check came, he paid. I offered to cover my meal but he insisted that he wanted to buy me lunch. Okie dokie. We said our goodbyes, I had to pick up Bug from school and he had to get back to work. I sent him a quick text to thank for lunch and he sent a "your welcome" in return. He replied with a couple more texts about how nice it was to have lunch, etc...but nothing remarkable. He's so conflicted and confused, I have no desire to get into the middle of some craziness with him. I just don't have the energy.
Made it back to pick Bug up at school with about 15 minutes to spare so I just relaxed in the parking lot until they opened the doors. We're home now, Bug watching some TV and having a snack while I try to get some laundry done before I get ready to go to the gym. I cannot wait to get back to the gym today!! I'm hoping that my weigh in tonight will show a decent loss but I'm not holding much hope since I was sick and haven't worked out at all since last Monday night. I just don't want to see a gain this week...I can handle a maintain. Only the scale will tell!!
I'm going to go get changed into my workout clothes so that I can get to the gym right at 4pm. More later, maybe!


No comments:
Post a Comment