Monday, April 23, 2007

Need to refocus

I had absolutely no clue that 3 glorious days with Cali would knock me for such a freakin' loop. I have zero desire to do anything....nothing at all. I keep thinking that I really need to go to the gym, haven't been there in a week....no desire. I really need to get my shit together and get refocused. I'm back to work tomorrow and I really need to make sure my head is where it needs to be.

I did talk to him earlier today. I called his phone this morning about the time I thought he may be heading into the office and bingo, he had just turned his phone on. We talked on his way in and it was pretty good. I think my paranoia is in overdrive and I keep seeing the negative even when it's really not there. He was really busy with his family in from out of town this weekend, we talked about what they did and how his weekend went. He expressed concern about me being sick and Bug *still* being sick. We talked briefly about last week and I mentioned how much I missed him over the weekend...he tole me that he was missing me too. So for the most part all is well, however our call was brief and I still have that nagging paranoia and fear floating in my head. I think I'll feel better tonight once he calls me on his way home from work.

Now if I could just get my butt in gear and get something accomplished today. That's would be a major feat!!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

You'll get there hon...it just takes a little time. Respect and honour your love and it will start to sort itself out.